Chapter 50:

Anna's POV

I’m in the lift one floor away from mine and Louis flat. My heat was racing and my palms started to sweat. DING!

“Crap.” I muttered to myself as I walked off the lift. I grabbed my keys out of my purse with my shaky hands and started to unlock the front door. I could hear talking from inside, but as soon as I opened the door the talking stopped.  I walked inside and went straight to the empty kitchen.

“What happened to your shirt?” Eleanor asked me. I jumped at the sound of her voice, since I didn’t hear her come in.

“Don’t you dare say nothing.” She said. I opened my mouth to tell her, but Louis walked in and pointed to the living room.

“Let’s go have a chat.” Louis said. I grabbed the water bottle out of the fridge I was getting and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, where five pairs of eyes stared at me shooting daggers at me.

“Before we get to the obvious I want to know what happened to your shirt.” Eleanor said to me. I took a breath trying to figure out what I should say to them.

"She asked you a question." Louis snapped at me.

"I spilled coffee on myself this morning why do you care?" I asked.

"You don't drink coffee." Perrie said.

"Why are you lying? " Liam asked.

"She's good at it." Harry snarled. I looked up at him with said eyes. I've never once told him a lie well except for just now. I didn't think they needed to know a fan threw her hot coffee on me this morning. 
"Why do you have coffee on you even though you don't drink coffee." Louis spat at me. I just don't understand why they care about my shirt so bad.

"Some girl threw her hot coffee on me this morning. Why does it matter?" I spat back at him. Everyone eyes went wide at what I just told them.

"Are you burnt? " Eleanor asked coming up to me and pulling my shirt up. I pushed her hands away gently.

"You aren't all sending death glares at me for the coffee in my shirt, so why don't we just move on." I said even though I don't think I want to have this conversation.

"Who is he?" Harry asked me. He honestly thinks I cheated on him.

"WHO IS HE?!" Harry shouted at me.

"Haz calm down, we don't need to yell." Niall said.

"Why'd you cheat on me?" Harry asked much quieter this time.

"I didn't." I said honestly.

"Bullshit! The pictures don't lie." Harry snapped.

"Anna, don't lie to us." Zayn spat.

"I'm not lying. I didn't cheat on Harry nor did I ever think about cheating on Harry." I snapped.

"Well doesn't look like it." Louis said. My heart fell to my stomach at his words. He doesn't believe me and doesn't want to.

"STOP LYING AND TELL ME THE TRUTH! " Harry shouted at me. I jumped at the sound of his voice. My knees began to buckle and the tears started to form in my eyes.

"I-im not lying to you. Johnny is just a old friend of mine." I said.

"So his name is Johnny?" Perrie asked/stated. I simply nodded my head. Harry pulled at his hair before slamming his hands down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Just let me explain." I pleaded.

"NO, I'm done. We are so done. Don't you dare try and contact me." Harry snapped at me before storming out of mine and Louis flat.