Chapter 39:

Harry’s POV

I was beyond happy right now as I walked down stairs. I’ve been waiting for what seems like a lifetime for Anna to tell me she wanted to take things to the next level in our relationship. I wasn’t expecting her to say it tonight of all nights, but I don’t care I’m just happy she said it.

“I guess she isn’t mad at you?” Zayn asked me when I walked into the living room. I looked at him confused.

“We can tell by the goofy smile on your face.” Liam added.

“Or is there more you want to tell us?” Zayn smirked at me.

“OH my God he is blushing. Are you guys like official now or?” Eleanor squealed. I looked over to Louis and saw he was smiling at me, so I figured it was okay to tell them.

“Yeah we are.” I smiled brightly.

“IT’S ABOUT TIME!” Niall shouted.

“Niall be quiet she is sleeping.” I said laughing at him.

“What did you do to her Haz?” Zayn smirked at me.

“There are children and her big brother in the room.” Jay said.

“Nothing happened she was just tired, so she went to sleep.” I said. I didn’t want to talk about our snogging session in front of Louis’ little sisters, mum, and well Louis.

“Well the movie is just about to start so sit down.” Louis said. I nodded and walked over to sit in between Liam and Zayn.

“You so snogged her didn’t you?” Zayn asked me quietly so no one could hear him.

“Zayn look at his lips… they are swollen. They so totally snogged.” Liam said poking the side of my mouth.

“Is she a good kisser?” Zayn asked. I just kept eye contact with the telly.

“We will take that as a yes.” Liam laughed.

“Would you three stop giggling like little girls and watch the movie?” Lottie laughed at us.

“Sorry Lots.” We all mumbled.

After the movie we all went right up to bed. We all wanted to get up early tomorrow so we could spend the entire day at the beach and have a BBQ and everything before we had to drive back to LA for the next show.

“You going to your room or hers?” Zayn whispered to me as we walked up the stairs.

“She asked me to come back and sleep in hers, but don’t worry I will set an alarm so I can go back to mine before Louis finds us.” I smiled at him.

“I was going to suggest that. We both know it will take Louis a little bit to get used to you guys actually being a couple.” Zayn smiled.

“Hopefully he is still okay with it.” I mumbled to myself.

“Just don’t knock her up or let him catch your two doing the deed and you should be good.” Zayn laughed before walking into his room. I rolled my eyes at his comment, but know he was right. I walked into my room and went to get ready for bed. I didn’t want to go right to Anna’s room incase Louis went in there to check up on her or to see if I was in there. After I changed into some clean boxers and brushed my teeth I walked out to my balcony then closed the doors quietly behind me. I walked over to the French doors that led to Anna’s room and opened them as quietly as I possibly could. I closed and locked them behind me. I used the light from my phone to guide me to the bed. I didn’t want to turn a light on, so it didn’t wake her.