Chapter 42:

A/N: Thank you for the 35 VOTES and 14 Comments on the last chapter……. It made my day when I saw all those votes and comments, Oh and the 91 reads as well. And believe me my day needed to made, because I’m still sick :/ Here is chapter 42…..

Harry’s POV

It’s been a week since Louis found Anna and I, well you know! Louis has tried to call and text Anna, but she refuses to talk to him. Not that I blame her though. I haven’t talked to him either.

That night Anna came back to my house with me and sat in my lap, while she properly cleaned my cuts. Luckily none of the cuts were deep or in a noticeable spots or management would be pissed.  I did have a black eye though, but with enough make-up I could cover it up.  

“I’m going to school. I guess I will see you when you get home later?” Anna/stated. It had been nice having Anna live with me for the past few days. It was even nicer that I didn’t have to go into work I could just hang out with her all day. Today I had to go back to work, and yes that means Louis will be there as well.

“Harry? Everything okay?” She asked when I didn’t reply.

“Yea, sorry just zoned out. Have a good day babe and I will see you later.” I smiled. She looked like she didn’t believe me, but let it go.

“Bye.” She said leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

“Bye.” I said as she walked out of my bedroom. I was still lying in bed trying to motivate myself to get up. Today was going to be an awkward day at work and I didn’t really want to go…..

Louis’ POV

I was still extremely pissed that Harry and Anna had sex. The rest of the lads found out what happened from Harry. They were all very annoyed with me with how reacted. They were pissed that I attacked Harry, and the way I didn’t care that I was scaring Anna in the process. I shouldn’t have beaten Harry up I understand that, but he didn’t have to have sex with my little sister especially since I told him not to.

“Louis try and make a mends with the lads today. If you don’t the band is at risk of breaking up.” My mum said into the phone.

“I know and I plan on talking to Harry.” I said honestly. I really was going to try and make things right between us, but I’m just not sure if he will listen to me.

“Alright Lou I got to go. Love you and good luck.” Mum said.

“Thanks. Love you to mum.” I said before hanging up.  I grabbed my wallet and car keys and left my flat.  Today was going to be a long day.

Harry’s POV

“Harry can we go talk?” Louis asked me. The lads and are in the studio today recording some songs for the new album.

“Ok.” I said simply. We walked over to an empty room and sat down in the chairs.

“Look I’m sorry I attacked you last Saturday I shouldn’t have reacted that way.” Louis started.

“You treat her like she is 15 and has no idea what she is doing. Louis she is 19 years old and is in her second to last year in Uni.” I snapped at him.

“Plus you know me. I’m not going to take advantage of any girl ESPECIALLY Anna. I love her Louis and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. Why can’t you get that into your head?” I asked him.