Chapter 22:

A/N: Thank you all for the 14  Votes and 9  Comments  i didn't ask for a certain amount of votes and comments to update cause i decided i wanted to post on my own terms lol :P

Anna’s POV

I have been at Funky Buddha with Zoe for a few hours now. I wasn’t planning on staying out this late, but I was actually having fun so I didn’t want to leave. I’m currently dancing with Zoe in the middle of the dance floor. Zoe was almost pissed out of her mind where I’m just a tad bit tipsy. Zoe and I and the rest of the club were dancing to an Usher song when I felt a pair of large hands grip my waist making me squeal and jump. I turned around and was surprised and relived when I saw Harry standing there with a goofy smile on his face.

“What are you doing here?” I shouted at him. He gave me a confused look before leaning down putting his ear near my mouth so he could hear me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him again. He turned his head slightly so he could talk into my ear.

“Liam, Niall, and myself decided to let loose before tour, so we came here.” He said. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I wonder how long he has been here.

“How long have you been here?” I asked him.

“About 2 hours. How about you?” He asked.  Before I could answer his question Zoe came out of nowhere and started shouting.

“ANNA! HOLY SHIT THA-T-‘S! -” Zoe started shouting. I threw my hand over her mouth before she caused any more attention towards Harry and myself.

“She’s a little pissed.” I chuckled.

“I can see that. Here let’s go over to mine and the lads table.” Harry said grabbing my wrist lightly and walking over to the VIP table. I was holding on to Zoe’s hand so she was walking with us as well. When we got to the table I saw Liam and Niall doing some shots.

“ANNA! What are you doing here?” Niall yelled when he saw me. Harry let go of my wrist and I instantly missed the warmth of his hand. ‘What?’ I asked myself. I can’t like him he is my brothers best friend. Isn’t that like a no, no in the siblings play book or whatever? I asked myself.

“And DAMN you look fit.” He added before I could answer him.

“Thanks and I’m here to drink and dance.” I said as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“You don’t seem like someone who drinks.” Harry said.

“I don’t.” I smirked at him. He just laughed at me before sitting down. I really don’t like drinking but I don’t mind one every once in a while. To be honest I don’t like drinking cause I don’t want to end up like my mum. Harry patted the seat next to him for me to sit down. I thought about it for a second before sitting down next to him dragging Zoe along with me. I’m so glad she took a cab here and she didn’t drive herself here.

“So are you excited to be going on tour with us?” Liam asked me. It was much quieter in the VIP section then on the dance floor so we didn’t have to shout at each other.

“Yeah a little nervous about the flight though.” I said honestly. I found myself over the last week trusting the boys a lot more then I did.

“Why?” Harry asked.

“I’ve never been on a plane before.” I said shyly.

“Really?” Niall said catching me off guard.

“Yupp.” I said.

“Well I promise you will be fine. I can guarantee you that Louis wont let anything happen to you.” Liam chuckled. I nodded my head and smiled.