Chapter 24:

A/N: Sorry i wanted to post this yesterday, but i didn't finish writing it until late last night. I'm sorry for the long wait of no new chapters, but it took me forever to recover from the One Direction concert hahaha..... Anyways with out further a due here is chapter 24....

Louis’ POV

“Louis, go tell Anna that we are heading down for dinner.” Paul said handing me a key to her room.

“Make sure you knock first though.” Paul added as I walked next door to Anna’s room. I rolled my eyes at him as I knocked on her door. When I didn’t get any response I used the key to open the door. I walked down the tiny hallway to find Anna curled up in a ball sleeping on top of the covers on the bed. I didn’t want to wake her up so I decided to leave her a note telling her we all went to dinner and I would bring her back something. I took the blue blanket off the end of the bed and unfolded it. I covered her with the blanket before leaving her room.

“Where is Anna?” Liam asked.

“She was sleeping, so I didn’t want to wake her up. I left her a note telling her I would bring her back something incase she wakes up before we get back.” I smiled.

“Okay let’s go, because I’m starving.” Harry said.

We arrived at the hotel restaurant after a short lift ride. We were all pretty tired from the plane ride, but we were still really exited to be starting the USA leg of the tour. It’s still unbelievable that we have a sold out United States tour.

“My name is Mike and I’ll be your waiter tonight. What can I get you all to drink?” Mike asked us. He looked like he was only 16 asked us, after we sat down at a giant table. We all told him what we wanted to drink and he walked away to get them.

“He doesn’t seem to enjoy his job to much.” Niall laughed.

“I’m sure he was forced to get this job. My mum made me get a job as soon as I could.” Lou our hair stylist said.

“True.” Niall said. It didn’t take long for Mike to return with our drinks.

“Are you guys ready to order?” He asked with a forced smile on his face. We all looked at each other and nodded.

----------------

The lads and I just finished eating our dinner and are now just sitting around the table talking. I noticed as I was talking to Zayn that Harry seemed a little off.

“Harry you alright mate?” I asked him causing everyone to turn and look at him.

“Oh…Ummm yeah.” He stuttered.

“What’s wrong now?” Niall asked.

“What do you mean now?” Lou asked Niall.

‘He was just cranky at Heathrow this morning is all.” Niall said.

“So what’s wrong now then? Cause something does seem off now that Louis said something.” Paul said. Paul knows us all so well, so he is usually one of the first people to notice when something is wrong.

“I can’t tell you.” Harry said.

“Oh come on. You can tell us anything mate. We won’t judge you.” Liam said.

“Too much.” Tom, Lou’s boyfriend added.

“It’s not about me.” Harry said.

“Who is it about? Is your mum and sister alright?” I asked.