Chapter 46:

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to post this, but I literally just woke up 3pm OOPS….. anyways here is chapter 46

Louis' POV

"What actually happened? " Zayn asked me once everyone got to the hospital.

"I went into Anna's room and she was mumbling something in her sleep, so I shook her awake. She didn't know who I was and once I told her it was me she got excited that I was home. She seemed very out of it mentally. Then all of a sudden she got out of bed and started walking over to the bathroom. Then the next thing I knew she was falling. She hit her head on the side of her dresser before she fell to the ground. I ran over to her and kept repeating her name, but then she passed out. I called the emergency number and waited for them to show up and here we are." I said. Harry was pacing the waiting room as I spoke.

"How is she? " Harry asked.

"She is ICU right now. Her fever was really high and they need to bring it down. She has about 3 stitches right above her left eyebrow. They think she has the flu, but they are running some tests to rule anything else out." I said while running my hands my face.

"Well the flu would make sense." Zayn said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Perrie said she picked Anna up the other day and she was soaking wet from the rain." Zayn said.

"Shit! When she got back to my house I wrapped her in a giant blanket and gave her a hot meal." Harry said.

"I didn't meant to eavesdrop but that could have been how she got the flu. Or it’s where her immune system weakened for the virus to take over her body. Mr. Tomlinson did say she goes to Uni. She could have picked the flu virus up there." The Dr I talked to earlier said to us.

"So that's what's wrong?" Niall asked.

"Yes, all of our tests came back negative." The Dr said.

"So how is she? " I asked concerned.

"Her fever has come down a bit so she is out of ICU, but her fever is still high. You lads can go see her, but her fever is still to high for my liking. She might still be out of it because of the fever and that nasty bump to the head. So just take it easy on her. " He smiled at us.

"How long does she have to stay here? " I asked.

"Depending if her fever goes down.... so if it goes down she can go home tomorrow.” the Dr said.

"Okay, can we go see her now? " Harry asked.

"She is sleeping, but go right ahead. She is in room 615." He smiled at us.

"Thank you so much." I smiled and shook the Dr's hand.

"Its my job." He smiled back. The lads and I all walked down the hall to Anna's room where I found my little sister lying in the hospital bed sick.

“She looks so fragile.” Niall said. We all nodded agreeing before we went to sit down. I sat on one side of the bed while Harry sat on the other.

Anna’s POV

My head hurts so much. I tried to lift my hand to touch my head, but something was holding my hand down. I tried to open my eyes, but they were so heavy so I couldn’t.

“Anna? Love can you open your eyes?” I heard a deep groggy voice ask me. I couldn’t quite figure out who the voice belonged to though. I tried one more time to open my eyes and this time I was able to, but I quickly closed them.