Chapter 1:

A/N: So here is chapter 1 of my new One Direction Fanfic…… I’m so excited for you all to start reading this. I will be posting this story on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays……. While I will still be posting my Louis Short Story on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays……..  Any who here is the first chapter XD……………..

Anna’s POV

“So Anna how is school?” My cousin Joey asked me.

“School is good. I’m so happy to be in the Fashion Design program. It’s every I imagined and more.” I smiled. You see I’m 19 years old and I’m in my second year at University of London. As you probably guessed I’m majoring in Fashion Design. I’ve always loved fashion! Since I can remember I have always made my own clothes. I would take used clothes and cut them up and make them into something cooler. I would also take a little bit of my money each month and buy fabric to make my clothes from scratch. I always knew from a young age my dream was to always become a fashion designer. Now I’m on my way of making that dream come true.

“Well it helped that you were able to get a full scholarship to the Uni of London. Plus the money you saved up over the years helped you pay for the stuff you needed for school that the scholarship didn’t cover. I don’t really know if that makes sense HAHA I’m so tired and out of it. I need my coffee.” Joey chuckled.

“It was your idea to get up this early to get breakfast.” I giggled. Joey is my gay cousin, but also my best friend. We have lived together since I was 15 years old. He had lived alone since he was 18 years old. His parents and siblings disowned him when he came out and told them he was gay. It was a sad situation, but if it weren’t for him living alone I wouldn’t have had a place to live when I left home. 

“Yeah well excuse me for wanting to spend time with my cousin. I never see you anymore since you are always at school or working,” He huffed at me.

“It has been a while since we have really talked to each other hasn’t it?” I asked/stated.

“Yeah it has….. So Anna any new guys in your life?” He asked. Before I could I answer him I heard a girl squeal in the café we are eating in. I turn my head and say One Direction walking through the door and over to a table not far from ours to sit down. Now that I knew why the girl squealed I turned around to answer Joey’s question.

“No there is no new guys in my life. I am enjoying being single and not having to worry about the drama of a relationship,” I said honestly. I didn’t have a good childhood so it was hard trusting people, but especially hard with guys.

“Have you even been looking?” He asked.

“Nope. I’ve been way to busy with school to worry about dating right now,” I said.

“I just worry about you. I don’t want you to be alone forever and worst of all I don’t want you to become a cat lady,” Joey said.

“I highly doubt she will become a lonely cat lady. I wouldn’t let that happen.” My friend Max said as he walked up to our table.

“Why are you here?” Joey asked curiously.

“I was coming to get some coffee when I saw you two sitting here so I figured if you didn’t mind I would join you,” Max smiled.

“Of course you can,” I smiled and scooted over in the booth so he could sit down. When Max sat down he leaned over and kissed my head and shook Joeys hand. Max is one of my best friends. Max was 28 years old and a full time personal trainer. Even though people always thought we are dating Max and I are just really good friends. He was one of the first friends I met when I moved to London. Plus he isn’t hard to look at so when we hang out I have some eye candy to stare at ;)