Chapter 27:

Anna’s POV

“Did you liked what you saw back there?” I heard a husky voice whisper into my ear, causing me to jump. My heart instantly began to race.

“Didn’t think I noticed you staring at me did you?” Harry smirked before walking over to the side of the boat. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the pool that was on the top deck of the yacht. I picked a lounge chair and put a towel on it. I was about to sit down when I felt a pair of hands pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.

“Time for a swim sis.” Louis laughed as I kicked and punched his back.

“Put me down Louis.”  I shouted at him.

“Okay.” He said right before he threw me into the pool. My body hit the water and I accidently inhaled some of the water. I swam up to the surface choking and coughing.

“Oh my god! Are you okay?” Louis said jumping in and helping me to the side of the pool. I was still coughing trying to breath normally again.

“I’m sorry I should have at least counted to three before throwing you in.” Louis said patting my back.

“Here lift her up Lou. Let’s get her out of the pool.” I heard Harry said. I was still coughing when I felt Louis grab my waist and push me up towards Harry. I wasn’t coughing as much now, but I still couldn’t take a deep breath without going into a coughing fit. Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the pool. He pulled me into his arms and carried me over to a chair. He sat down with me on his lap as he patted my back. After a minute of coughing I was finally breathing back to normal. Louis kept apologizing, but it wasn’t really his fault I should have held my breath when I felt him start to throw me in instead of yelling at him.

“You okay?” Harry asked rubbing my back now. I realized I was still sitting on his lap so I got off and sat next to him. I swear I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes, but he put a smile on his lips to cover it up.

“Yeah I’m fine now thanks.” I smiled.

“Not a problem.” He smiled.

“Anna I’m truly so sorry I was just horsing around. I didn’t-“

“Louis it’s fine. I just shouldn’t have yelled at you while you were about to throw me in. I should have held my breath. It’s not your fault and I’m fine just inhaled some water.” I said standing up and patting his shoulder as I walked past him. Before I got to far though he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him knowing he feels really bad even though he shouldn’t.

“I’m going to go get something to drink. I will be right back.” I said trying to get out of Louis strong hold. He nodded and let me go.

“Seriously you guys? You’ve been on this boat less then thirty minutes and someone already got hurt. If you are going to be idiots please at least keep the fragile girl out of it.” Paul said protectively. I found Paul’s protectiveness towards me really sweet. He has been more of a father to me these last few days then my dad ever was.

“It was Louis not us.” Zayn said throwing his hands up in the air.

“Well I’m warning you lads now if she gets hurt I get to hurt you in return for her.” Paul smiled. I looked up at Paul and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to him. He simply nodded and smiled at me. I never knew what it felt like to have a fatherly figure in my life and now I do even if it’s only when I’m on tour with the boys. I walked passed the bickering boys and walked through the doors to the bar inside.

Harry’s POV

My heart stopped when I heard Anna coughing and not being able to breath after Louis threw her in the pool. I was about to jump in after her, but Louis beat me to it, so I ran over to the side of the pool where they were and got her out of the pool with Louis help. As I was patting her back while she was sitting in my lap I felt as if this is where she was meant to be, in my arms not choking on pool water. I felt slightly hurt when she practically jumped off my lap as soon as she started breathing normally, but I just told myself it was because Louis was right there.