Chapter 32:

A/N: So because I got so many vote and lovely comments on the last chapter within a few hours of posting it I made sure I finished this chapter so I could post another chapter tonight. Thanks for all of you who voted, commented, and read….. Here is chapter 32……..

Anna’s POV

Harry has been acting strange ever since i got out of the bath. During my bath he came in to use the shower, but didn’t even say anything to me. He walked in the bathroom and went straight to shower. It made me slightly uncomfortable, so I got out of the tub while he showered. By the time he got out of the shower I was already dressed and I was just putting some make-up on. I’m wearing a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black lace shorts, and a leopard print jacket on. I have on a cross necklace and a few braclets on my left wrist, my hair had tiny waves throughout my hair so it looked like beach waves. (Anna’s outfit on the sidebar) He didn’t say anything when he came out of the bathroom he just grabbed some close and went back to the bathroom to get dressed.

“Everything okay?” I asked him when he came out of the bathroom. He didn’t say anything he just nodded. I didn’t want to push him, so I just continued to do my make-up. As I was putting the finishing touches on my make-up someone knocked on the door.

“I got it.” I said getting up and walking over to the door. I looked through the peephole to see Zayn standing there with a goofy smile on his face. I opened the door and he pulled me into a hug.

“What is this for?” I asked him as I hugged him back. He pulled away from the

“I heard you and Hazza are getting to know each other.” Zayn said while wiggling his eyebrows.  

“How did you-“

“Louis.” Zayn said cutting me off.

“Ah.” I said nodding my head.

“Are you love birds ready to go?” Zayn smirked at Harry and I.

“I am.” I said simply.

“Just gotta put my shoes on, so I will meet you all in the lobby.” Harry said. Zayn and I just nodded our heads and made our way out of the hotel room.

“Something wrong?” Zayn asked as we got into the lift.

“No why you ask?” I asked him trying to play stupid.

“I know you well enough to know something is on your mind.” Zayn said. Zayn glared at me knowing I would break and tell him.

“Fine. Harry’s just been acting weird since we got back to our room after we talked to Louis. He was fine until I went and took a bath. From that point on he was ignoring me and not saying anything even when I asked him something he would just shrug his shoulders.” I said.

“Well knowing Harry he is just thinking really hard about something and when he does that he shuts down. I wouldn’t take it personally. Plus we might be planning a little something for your birthday, since it’s this weekend.” Zayn smirked at me.

“I don’t need anything special. A dinner with you all is fine with me. Oh, and NO presents.” I spoke sternly to Zayn.

“So just give him some time to process whatever he is thinking about.” Zayn said ignoring what I just said.

“ANNA!” Niall screamed as the lift door open up.

“Hi Niall.” I smiled at him. Zayn and I get off the lift to see everyone minus Harry standing around talking in the middle of the lobby.