Chapter 37:

A/N: So after all the comments on the last chapter HANY is now the official ship/couple name of Harry & Anna :D Thank you who all voted and came up with ideas. I dedicated this chapter @EmilyGallup9 for originally coming up with 'Hany' thanks so much :D

Anna’s POV

----Saturday----

“Are we there yet?” I asked whoever would listen. I’m currently in a car with Zayn and Liam on the way to some beach house the guys rent for a weekend or a week once or twice a year to get away from everything.

“We should be there in about five minutes.” Zayn said looking out the window.

“Good I need to get out of this car. My legs are cramping up.” I groaned. Louis, Eleanor, his mum, and his sisters are all in one car, while Harry. Niall, and Lou are in another car.

“So Anna, how are you and Harry or should I say what are you guys?” Liam asked me. Zayn sat up straight and turned his full attention to me.

“We are friends.” I said.

“By the look in you eyes you don’t believe that. You don’t act like your just friends. Come on tell us how you feel about Hazza.” Zayn smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

“Anna you can tell us we won’t tell anyone.” Liam said.

“Yea, we promise.” Zayn added.

“I don’t know how I feel though. Whenever he is around i get really nervous, but in a good way. My heart starts beating faster and my hands start to get shaky. Whenever I’m with him I forget about my past and only think of my future.” I stopped and took a deep breath.

“Oh, you are so in love with him.” Liam smiled at me.

“WHAT! No I’m not.” I said quickly.

“Have you ever been in love before Anna?” Zayn asked me. I looked down at my lap and started playing with my fingers.

“No.” I said honestly.

“Then how do you know you’re not in love with him?” Zayn asked with raised eyebrows.

“How do you know I am?” I spat back at him.

“Cause that is how I feel with Perrie.” Zayn said.

“And that’s how I felt with Dani.” Liam added.

“I’m sorry about that by the way.” I said to Liam.

“It’s okay it just wasn’t working anymore and it wasn’t fair on either of us to keep trying. And stop trying to change the subject.” Liam snarled the last part at me, but I saw the ends of his lips twitch upwards.

“Oh is that the house?” I asked pointing at the gorgeous house right up the street.

“Yupp. Just because we are here doesn’t mean this conversation is over.” Zayn said while Liam nodded agreeing with him.

“Whatever.” I groaned. Once the car is parked we all filled out of the car. I was in ah looking at the house. It was so huge. If I didn’t hear the waves I wouldn’t know we were staying at the beach. The house had a lot of windows and it was made of earthy tone stones (as the siding)

“Close your mouth love, don’t want a bug flying in there. Oh and Happy Birthday” Harry said as he passed me. I rolled my eyes at him and went to get my luggage. Harry wasn’t the first person to say Happy Birthday, but he was the only one who gave me butterflies when he said it.