“Can you turn the lights off?” I groaned.

“I turned them down.” I heard the same voice say. I opened my eyes to see Zayn sitting next to me.

“Zayn?” I said confused.

“Nice to see you too love. How you feel?” He asked.

“Sleepy and my head really hurts as does the rest of my body. Wait, where am I?” I asked looking around the room.

“You’re in the hospital.” He said simply. I opened my mouth to ask him why, but before I could Louis and Harry came barging into the room.

‘You’re awake?” Louis asked/stated as he pulled me into a awkward hug.

“Why am I here and why do I have IV’s and shit in my arms?” I asked.  They were so itchy and annoying.

“Don’t scratch at those babe.” Harry said grabbing my hand and pulling them away from the tubes in my arm.

“Why am I here?” I asked again.

“What is the last thing you remember?” Louis asked.

“Harry tucking me into bed and giving me some medicine, since I wasn’t feeling good. Harry told me that Louis would be home in a few hours, cause he went shopping or something like that, but that’s all I remember.” I said trying to think real hard to figure out why I’m here.

“Well I woke you up the next morning, because you were mumbling something in your sleep. You woke up completely delusional. You had no idea who I was and then when i told you were so excited. You got out of bed and started walking over to the bathroom, but you feel hitting your head then falling to the ground where you passed out. And that is why you are here.” Louis said.

“You had a really high fever that was causing you to be delusional. You have 3 stitches right above your left eyebrow. Your fever is still pretty high, but it’s not as high.” Harry added.

“That explains why my head hurts so bad.” I moaned as I leaned back into the pillows.

“Other then my head, what else is wrong with me?” I asked clearly knowing something else was wrong.

“You have the flu love.” Zayn said. I almost forgot he was in the room, since he was so quiet.

“Well isn’t that just great.” I said sarcastically.

“When can I go home?” I asked.

“If you fever continues to drop you should be able to go home tomorrow. They are giving you medicine to try and help the ever go down, as they are also giving you some fluids to keep you hydrated.” Louis said.

“Great.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Having the flu is the last thing I fucking need. I can’t miss any school.” I groaned.

“Well you are going to have to miss some school.” Louis said.

“No shit.” I mumbled to myself. They must have heard me though, because Zayn was trying to hold back a smile.

“You guys can go home now. I’m just going to try and sleep.” I said.

“You want me to stay?” Harry asked.

“Nope.” I said simply. I saw hurt flash through his eyes.

“I’m just going to be sleeping, so go home and sleep in your own beds.” I added trying not to sounds as rude.

“Alright. We will see you in the morning. Night love.” Louis said kissing my forehead.

“Goodnight.” Said back to him.