"Didn't want to ruin anyone's day." I said softly. 

"Nah, you wouldn't have. " he smiled. We got to the car and got into the car. Luckily the car ride was short due to no traffic.

"Mum I'm going to take Anna home. I will be back in a bit." Harry said.

"Okay babe. Had a great time today Anna. Hopefully we will see you soon." Anne said pulling me into a hug.

"Sweety are you sure you're feeling alright you feel like you have a fever." Anne said putting a hand on my forehead.

"Oh my God, you are burning up love. Harry get her home, but make sure you stop and get some meds for her on the way. Then make sure she goes straight to bed." Anne said sternly to Harry.

"I know mum. I was going to do that anyways. Well let me get her home then. See ya when I get back." Harry said as he took my hand pulling me to his car.

"I hope I don't get anyone sick." I said feeling bad that I could’ve gotten Anne, Gemma, and Harry sick. I did kiss Harry earlier.

"Don't worry about us. " he smiled at me.

I was so thankful when we finally got to Louis' flat. It took forever at the store since Harry was spotted by a group of girls.

"Go change into something comfy and I will bring up your meds in a second." Harry smiled leaning down and kissing my forehead. I nodded and walked up stairs. I quickly got to my room and changed my clothes. I looked in the mirror and realized how shitty I look. I knew I felt bad. My throat was sore, my head pounded, and my nose was getting all stuffy. I splashed some water on my face before leaving the bathroom and walking over to my bed. I threw my body on in and curled up into a ball.

" Here is some meds that will lower your temperature and make you sleepy." Harry said handing me some pink liquid. I took it from him and it actually didn't taste that bad.

"Louis will be home when you wake up. He had to do some grocery shopping." Harry said.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Here get under your blanket." Harry said holding the blanket up for me to get under. I did what he said and let him tuck me in. He went to get in bed with me but I gently pushed him away.

"Go home Harry. I don't want you getting anymore of my germs." I said.

"Fine, but if you need ANYTHING call or text me whenever." He smiled at me. I nodded and smiled at him. I doubt it was the meds taking affect, but I was falling asleep. My eye burned so badly, so I closed my eyes and let the sleep take over. I don't even think I heard Harry leave.

"Anna? How you feeling? " Someone asked me.

"Who are you?" I asked. My mind is so fuzzy.

"Its Louis." He said.

"LOUISSSS!!!! Your home." I squealed.

"I got home last night, but you were -." He said. I didn't really listen to what he was saying I got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom. When all of a sudden I started getting dizzy. The next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain in my head and I was lying on my back with Louis shouting at me, but that's all I remember before everything went black....

Harry's POV

My mum and sister just left to head back to Holmes Chapel. Now I was cleaning up my house while blasting some music. Louis had texted me last night saying Anna was still sleeping and he would call me today giving me an update.

"MATE!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I turned the music off and turned around to see a distraught looking Liam standing there.

"Why haven’t you answered your bloody phone?" He snapped.

"I was cleaning so I didn't know it was ringing. Why? " I asked confused

"Anna is in the hospital with a really high fever and she busted her head open as well. You need to get there mate." Liam said. I froze and my heart sank.

"Let's go. I will drive. " Liam said snapping me out of my trance. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and then followed Liam to his car.

'God please let her be okay. ' I prayed as I got into Liam's car.

A/N:

I know this chapter isn’t as long as they have been, but the ending was the perfect ending spot for this chapter…

Louis talked to Anne and Gemma about him punching Harry and that seemed to go well.

Anna and Harry had a cute little moment in his hallway before they went shopping.

Anna is sick….

She was a little out of it eh? She didn’t even know that it was Louis talking to her. Then when she did she completely freaked out (in a good way)

Anna is now in the hospital, what will Harry do when he gets there?

COMMENT and let me know what you think….

30+ Votes for the next chapter..

Allie<3