"Yupp." Harry said. I looked at him confused.

"I'm going as well. I need to make sure you're all safe while shopping." Harry shrugged.

"No, he wants to shop himself and be near you." Gemma smirked at me.

"Awww I'm so right. Harry is blushing." Gemma smiled.

"Gem leave your brother alone." Anne laughed.

"Well lets get going." Harry said trying to change the subject. I laughed to myself as I followed him out of his house.

"I'll drive." Anne said grabbing the keys away from Harry.

"Shotgun." Gemma squealed like a little girl.

"They are so embarrassing. " Harry groaned as he interlocked our hands together. I guess today want be so bad after all.

We have been shopping for a few hours now. I've been fighting with Harry the whole time, since he wants to buy me stuff. I still had plenty of money saved up from the apprenticeship, so i had my own money. He just didn't want me spending my money....

"Anna, are you feeling okay?  You looked flushed." Anne asked me as we entered Victoria Secrets.

"I'm fine." I lied. As the day went on I started feeling worse and worse. I guess it wasn't my nerves earlier making me sick. I was actually getting sick, but I didn't want to tell them and ruin their shopping trip.

"Liar." Harry whispered as he walked passed me before I could protest.

"Look Harry! It looks like the bra you wore around the house when you were a kid." Gemma laughed as she held up a pink bra. I couldn't help, but laugh. Gemma told me that story at dinner last night and it was hilarious at least for Gemma, Anne, and myself. Harry on the other hand didn't just like he didn't find it funny right now.

"I don't even know why I came in here with you." Harry groaned. He walked over to me placing a kiss on my cheek.

" I'll be out there waiting for you. Buy something nice eh? " Harry whispered the last part to me. I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Harry to say that even when his mum and sister are here. I walked over to where Gemma was and started looking at some bras.

"Oooo I like this one." Gemma said holding up the ugliest bra I've ever seen. I can't even explain it.. It looks that bad.

"Seriously? " I asked her with raised eyebrows.

"No I just wanted to see what you would say." She smiled.

"That one is cute though. You should get it." She smiled pointing to the pink lack bra in my hands.

"Thanks and I just might." I smiled back.

By the time we left Victoria Secret I have. New bras and a handful of underwear. By this point I was ready to go home and nap, but everyone else had a different idea. We went to way to many stores to count.

---A few Hours Later---

"Well today has been a long but fun day. Why don't we head home?" Anne sighed. We just finished eating some dinner. We all nodded agreeing with her.

"Once we get back to my place I will drive you home. You look exhausted and I know you don't feel very good." Harry said to me as well walked behind Anne and Gemma.

"Okay. I've been feeling worse and worse as the days gone on." I said honestly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side as we walked to the car.

"You could have told me. My mum and sister wouldn't have minded if I left for a few minutes to drop you off at home, because you don't feel good." Harry said sadly.