“Why?” El asked.

“I’ll explain in the van.” Paul said seriously. Paul wasn’t usually so serious with us, so I knew something was wrong I just didn’t know what. We all made sure we had our stuff before following Paul outside the club. It wasn’t super late at night, but it was definitely not early either.

“Okay can you tell us what’s wrong now?” Liam asked once we were in the van.

“Um Louis your dad showed up and tried getting to Anna. I don’t know the details of how he did, but all I know is that she got inside Harry’s room before he could. She is with Harry now completely freaked out and your dad is nowhere to be found. Harry called hotel security when your dad was knocking non-stop on Harry’s door. When hotel security got to the floor he was nowhere to be found. Harry said Anna is safe, but it a mess and won’t talk to him or anyone. “ Paul said. I was in such shock I didn’t even realize everyone was staring at me and Eleanor was rubbing my back in soothing circles.

“Can we get to the hotel any faster? I need to see my sister now.” I said harshly.

“We will be there shortly Louis. We are driving as fast as we can” Paul said calmly. I knew they understood that I was just scared for my sister and I didn’t mean to be rude to them.  I wish I could teleport so I could get to Anna faster……..

Anna’s POV

I was sitting on Harry’s lap on his bed crying into his chest. I haven’t been this scared since I was a little girl, the only difference was that I had Harry here to protect me and I honestly felt safe in Harry’s arms. I know he won’t let anyone hurt me.

“Babe Louis and the lads are here. I will go explain to them what happened and I will be right back.” Harry said.  Hesitantly I got off his lap and curled into a ball on the bed. He wrapped a soft warm blanket on me before placing a kiss on my forehead before walking away. I heard the door open and close that’s between the bedroom and living area of the hotel room. I heard a lot of muffled voices and shuffling feet, but I couldn’t make anyone specific out. I closed my eyes and tried to tune out the muffled voices in the other room.

“Anna love can I come in” My brother asked quietly. I nodded my head, but staying the same position. I felt him crawl onto the bed and sit next to me. I knew he didn’t know what to do so I did something that honestly surprised both of us. I turned around and curled into his chest and held onto his shirt with a tight grip.

“I promise I won’t let him ever hurt you again.” Louis whispered into my ear.

“You won’t be able to. If he wanted to hurt me tonight he would have. He just wanted to scare me tonight.” I spoke softly since my throat is dry and sore from crying for so long.

“What do you mean?” He asked hesitantly.

“You don’t have to tell me I-“

“It’s fine I just think if I’m going to tell you then I should tell everyone else as well.” I said. I don’t know why, but I feel like they all need to know what they are dealing with when it comes to my ‘dad’. I could tell Louis was surprised at what I just said.

“Ok I will go get the lads.” Louis said.

“Make sure, Paul, Preston, and Eleanor come as well.” I said softly. Louis froze in his place when I said Eleanor, but he quickly moved towards the door again. I sat up and wiped my face of the dried up tears that were on my cheeks. I jumped slightly when I heard the door open. I turned and saw Harry walk in with a sad look on his face. I smiled at him weakly. He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. As soon as he touched me sparks shot through my body. Harry opened his mouth to say something when the door opened and in came everyone. I let go of Harry’s hand, but didn’t move away from him. I saw Eleanor looked at me weirdly.