She just went inside to get a drink and my eyes followed her all the way until she was out of my sight.

“Can you be anymore obvious?” Preston (Other security guard) asked me. I jumped slightly at the sound of his voice.

“Umm w-what do y-you mean?” I stuttered nervously.

“You fancy her don’t you?” He asked with a smirk on his face.

“I don’t k-know what your talking about.” I stuttered again.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. Now don’t you think Louis might have a little problem with you fancying his newly found little sister?” He asked me.

“I guess, but there isn’t anything going on between Anna and myself.” I said honestly.

“Maybe not right now, but we both know that won’t last.” He said. I looked up to find Anna standing next to Liam and Niall talking and laughing. Preston just laughed and walked away from me. How can I not stare at her she is gorgeous?

Anna’s POV

It’s been hours since my little incident in the pool. All the boys minus Zayn were on Jet Ski’s riding around the boat. Louis and the guys tired to get me to go with one of them on the jet ski’s but I don’t like swimming in the ocean, so the fear of falling off the jet ski into the ocean, so it was just safer for me to stay on the boat. Zayn said he doesn’t know how to swim so he just decided to stay on the boat as well. We were both sitting on lounge chairs by the boat pool drinking some fruit smoothies.

“Are you liking tour life so far? I haven’t really been able to ask you yet.” He asked.

“Yeah it’s okay. I love working with Caroline. She has the job I’ve always wanted ever since I can remember so it’s great. I mean it would be nicer if I was with you five idiots.” I smirked at him.

“Oh you know you love working for/with us.” Zayn chuckled.

“You caught me.” I smiled back at him.

“Did you know you going to be getting paid or did they with hold that information from you?” Zayn asked. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“I guess they didn’t tell you.” He laughed at me face. I was speechless. I didn’t know I was going to be getting paid.

“I have a feeling you will like the paycheck once you get it.” Zayn laughed. When I didn’t respond due to being shocked by what I just found out he changed the subject.

“Perrie would really like to meet you when we get back to London. We have like a week off in a month and we are all going back to London for a few days. Do you think you would like to meet her? “Zayn asked with hopeful eyes.

“Of course. I’ve been a big fan of hers since X-Factor. Plus she makes one of my good friends happy so of course I would love to meet her.” I smiled at him.

“Good I’ll tell her the next time I talk to her. She will be thrilled.” Zayn said. I was surprised she would want to meet me so badly.

“I tell her about you some times. She likes that you are feisty and don’t take anyone’s shit.” He laughed.

“To be honest with you as soon as I got away from my childhood home I made myself promise that I would never let anyone treat me the way my parents did for all those years. I wanted to be a stronger person and not get walked all over.” I told him honestly.