Because of me

Roc POV

 I rushed home to change out of these bloody clothes and went straight to the hospital with ray and zahia. I went to the front desk and requested Jacob Perez. She told me he was in ICU i room 143. I ran as fast as i could until i wa stopped by a doctor.

"Whoa, you cant go in there" he said\

"And why not?"

"Look, im sorry to say this but hes in a coma, he lost a LOT of blood and him getting shoot made it worse. The bullets were on inches away from his heart and main vain. Luckly he got hear i time. We will be operating on him soon giving him a blood tranplant. It would be a miracle if he survives surgery or even wakes up." the doctor said with pitty in his eyes.

I was speechless. My jacob could die? Words cant describe the pain and sorrow im feeling. My heart started to race, my breathing was uneven. I could feel hot tears running down my face. My vision got blurry. I was having a panic attack.

Zahia POV

When we caught up to roc he was on the floor with nurses surrounding him. The put him on a gurney and rushed him in a room. I asked the doctor what was happening.

"Well i told your friend about Mr. Perezs conditions and he had a panic attack." he said

"Will he be ok" i said

"Yes, but Mr. perez not so much" he said.

He explained jacobs condition to me and ray all i could do was cry. I even seen ray cry and if you know ray he doesnt cry for shit. Seeing him cry made me cry even harder.

30 minutes later

"The operation is about to begin, you can wait here if you want or visit your friend in that room" the doc said pointing to a room across the hall. Ray stayed and i went to check on roc.

I walked in the room and saw roc on the edge of the hospital bed staring at the floor.

"They're about to start the operation soon" i said sitting next to him. He stayed silent.

"Its all my fault" roc whispered

"No it no" gco

"YES IT IS I READ THE JOURNAL- BECAUSE OF ME HIM AND KHALIL BROKE UP, BECAUSE OF ME HE CUT HIM SELF AGAIN, BECAUSE OF ME HIS LIFE IS HELL, BECAUSE OF ME HE HERE!! FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!!!!........................because of me" he whispered

Prod POV

Phone convo:

"Hey cuzzo"

"Hey prod, you good"

"Yeah, hey you still work at the hospital?" i asked

"Yeah why?"

"I need a favor" i said

"Sure anything" he said

"You know a patient named Jacob Perez?"

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE 5+ VOTES TO CONTINUE

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK