“Thanks.” I said moving my laptop off my lap and grabbing the tray.

“Can I ask you a question?” Niall asked as I began to eat my pizza.

“I guess if you feel like you need to.” I said as I continued to eat the pizza.

“Why did you freeze when Louis yelled at you? I just feel like it wasn’t just out of shock.” Niall said sitting at the foot of the bed. What was I supposed to say to that? The truth? That whenever I would get yelled at by my parents I would either get hit or locked in a tiny closet for hours until I ‘learnt my lesson’ for whatever I did ‘wrong’, which was normally nothing.

“Just wasn’t expecting him to yell at me.” I lied instead.

“I don’t really believe you, but I understand you don’t know me and don’t trust me enough to tell me the truth. Just know that if you ever want to talk you know where to find me,” he said.

“Oh and Louis is a great brother to his little sisters and if you let him he would be a great big brother to you.” Niall added as he got off the bed and made his way to the door. Just before he was about to walk out of the room I shouted for him to wait.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Thanks for the pizza and coke.” I smiled at him. A look of disappointment crossed his face, but he covered it with a smile.

“Welcome.” He smiled before closing the door behind him. As soon as I heard his footsteps disappear I leaned my head on the headboard and took a deep breath.

Niall’s POV

I feel such a connection with Anna, but it’s not in a romantic way it was more in sister way.  Over the last few weeks I’ve been trying to get Louis to understand that he needs to relax and just let Anna come to him. I don’t know if he has been hearing me when I say it to him, but I keep saying it anyways.

“You were up there longer then I thought you would be.” Louis said with a slight chuckle.

“Yeah she let me in. She was eating her pizza when I left.” I said.

“Did she say anything to you?” Louis asked.

“I asked her why she reacted the way she did to you yelling at her.” I said.

“Did she say anything?” Harry asked.

“Um not really, but I saw in her eyes that she was thinking about something after I asked her though. She didn’t seem like she went to a very happy place in her mind. Lads we need to find out what she went through as a kid cause I don’t think it was good at all.” I said sadly.

“Louis I know your biological dad left when your were two, but do you know anything about him? Like was he a bad person or something?” Zayn asked.

“I don’t know I mean he isn’t a great dad since he left me when I was two and Anna when she was seven years old.” Louis said. Eleanor started rubbing his back. Even though Louis claimed his bio dad leaving him and his mum doesn’t affect him I think it does a little bit.

“I think we need to give her some time and she will hopefully eventfully come around and open up to at least Louis. For know though I think we need to go home and leave Louis to try and talk to Anna alone.” Liam said.

“Okay thanks lads for everything. Niall thanks for at least getting her to eat. I know if she won’t talk to me tonight I know she isn’t starving up in that room.” Louis smiled at me.

“Not a problem mate.” I smiled.

“Alright everyone talk to you tomorrow. Love you!” Louis yelled as we all walked out his front door.

“I hope she talks to him tonight cause I don’t think he will sleep until she does. He feels so bad for yelling at her like that.” Liam said once we were in the elevator.

“Yeah I was thinking the same thing.” I said while Harry and Zayn nodded in agreement.

A/N:

So that was the lovely CHAPTER 16 :D haha I don’t know why I felt like saying that hehe ANYWAYS……

What did you think of this chapter?

Do you think something is up with Niall and Anna or do you believe him when he (well me lol) says she is just like a sister to him?

Will Anna talk to Louis or will she keep ignoring him?

Comment and let me know what you think………

PLEASE VOTE!!!! Oh and FOLLOW me as well (: Please spread the word about this story as well :D

 Once again i ask for 10 VOTES and 5 comments and i will post the next chapter... 

Lot's Of Love,

Allie<3