c 266-270

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (266) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Before coming into contact with this ship, Li Hanfei really never thought that the fuel consumption would be so terrible.

But even a small boat cannot reach the Antarctic.

If you don’t bring thousands of tons of fuel, especially heavy fuel oil, you won’t come at all.

And I don’t know what will happen when I get to Antarctica.

Li Hanfei can only worry about it himself.

At night, Li Hanfei couldn't sleep. The Jiang siblings and the Dou father and daughter, who had just moved into the boat, spent the whole day cleaning. It was obvious that the joy of moving into a new house had made them extremely excited.

Li Hanfei called everyone together to discuss fuel issues.

Li Hanfei laid out everything: "Bai Yecheng can give us 70 tons of fuel. We have saved about ten tons ourselves, but the gasoline cannot be used. Over in Yuecheng, the government has specially approved a hundred tons. Fuel. One hundred and seventy tons available."

Jiang Yue used the fuel used when he was still a small boat as a reference: "It won't be used up."

Grandpa Lei has been sailing all her life, and no one knows it better than her.

"It's enough to drive for a few days. Such a big ship consumes a lot of fuel. Even if all other fuel-consuming devices are turned off or replaced with others, just driving such a large ship on the sea requires quite a lot of fuel. of horsepower.”

Jiang Yue felt that his world view had been refreshed.

"One hundred and seventy tons!"

Li Hanfei said: "The fuel consumption of this ship changes greatly every ten meters, not to mention that this ship is fifty meters larger than our original one."

Li Hanfei said: "I have just submitted an application to the official side, but I can't get too hopeful because the official side doesn't have much fuel. Bai Yecheng gave me an idea to go north. I know that the Northeast has already Some places have resumed oil production. Now, I am afraid there will be more oil. Even if the whole country is short of oil, there will always be a shortage. "

Grandpa Lei frowned, nodded first, and then shook his head: "No, there is too little oil on your boat. If there is not enough oil when you get there, you may not be able to sail the boat back. Even if there is no shortage there, The oil must be given to the government first, and then distributed to the common people according to the situation. But if we go to Antarctica, it seems that we are going to die. If we have this oil, we will search for supplies or survive. "