c 21,22

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (21) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

At this time, the iceberg was further away from the bamboo raft. Even looking across the city, one can only see a shadow.

Yue Cheng jumped into the water again, and Li Hanfei could only continue to wait anxiously.

Hearing the noisy sounds around him, it seemed as if he was the only one left between the sea and the sky again.

Li Hanfei was driven a little crazy by this feeling of loneliness, which made him unable to suppress his thoughts.

Will there be water ghosts in the water? Is the city just above the iceberg still a city? Or just a phantom?

If it was really a big flood, how many bones would be buried in this sea?

Is the sea really kind?

...

The more he thought about it, the more Li Hanfei looked at the sea water below him. For a moment, he really wanted to plunge into it and finish it off. But just when he was about to collapse, a figure emerged from the water.

Li Hanfei looked at Yuecheng for two seconds, and finally yelled out a curse word angrily: "I'm fucking your grandma!"

Yue Cheng was scolded and looked confused. He climbed onto the bamboo raft, but was pulled up by Li Hanfei and threw himself on the bamboo raft. Just as Yuecheng reached out to hug Li Hanfei, he was punched in the chest by Li Hanfei.

"If you continue to act without consulting me, I'll be damned to death, believe it or not!"

Yue Cheng felt his anger and lifted the rope in his hand quite aggrievedly: "I thought you wanted it."

"That's what you think, at least with my consent! And isn't there a broken rope on the ship? Do you need to risk your life to get it?"

Yue Cheng stopped talking. Li Hanfei grabbed Yue Cheng's neck and cried.

The wind and rain continued, and the glacier had completely disappeared.

Their bodies were occasionally covered by sea water on the bamboo raft. The bamboo raft endured the ravages of the storm and let out an almost desperate cry. Along with the noise, Yuecheng heard Li Hanfei's heartbreaking voice.

"Don't leave me alone again."

Li Hanfei once felt abandoned by the world. He has nothing left, including his only brother.