c 177,178

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (177) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The stall owner was a real person, so Li Hanfei took it out and said, "Then sell it to me. I'll repair it. Once it's repaired, I'll use it. If it can't be repaired for the two children at home, it's good for fun."

The stall owner looked at Li Hanfei carefully: "I can't tell you have two children."

Li Hanfei twitched the corners of his lips: "It's not mine."

The stall owner was silent. Li Hanfei saw that the misunderstanding was getting bigger, so he just waved his hand: "Why haven't you seen someone living with someone else? Someone else's child."

The stall owner couldn't help but laugh out loud. Their eyes met, and they both knew that the other person meant no harm.

"Then take it," the stall owner said.

"But since you also know that this one cannot be used due to water damage, the price cannot be too high."

"First take a look at what you want. If you buy too much, I'll give you a little less." said the stall owner.

That's right. Li Hanfei also took the Anti-Wolf Spray, which was just right for Jiang Yue, and the others were not needed. The controlled knives on his ship were all snatched from pirates, and there was even a wooden warehouse. , he really doesn't like these other things.

The stall owner continued to sell Li Hanfei: "Don't you want to choose a knife? These are all made of good steel, and the blade is not easy to curl when cutting."

"My kitchen knives are very useful." Li Hanfei couldn't say that he had a lot of them at home. "Let's just take these and you can do the math."

The stall owner did the math and said, "Three hundred catties of rice."

Li Hanfei frowned: "You are too dark."

"These are life-saving things. Life-saving things are definitely not something everyone can afford. Besides, you think my little stall doesn't pay taxes." The stall owner said.

"What kind of tax do you pay on the flea market?" Li Hanfei somewhat understood.

The stall owner twitched his lips: "Isn't this a controlled product? It's good to sell it. At most, I didn't go to the market, I'm afraid it won't look good."