c 99,100

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (99) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei yawned and asked Yue Cheng to go back to the house and wait. He went to his neighbor's door and knocked on the door to wake Jiang Yuedong up.

As he walked out sleepy-eyed, Li Hanfei did not forget to remind him: "It's very cold at night, remember to wear more clothes. If it's really cold, light the fire. We still have enough coal now."

"Is it cold?" Jiang Yuedong stretched out his hand to feel the sea breeze, "It's not bad."

Li Hanfei twitched the corners of his lips and said no more.

Jiang Yuedong took over Li Hanfei's position and continued to keep vigil. Li Hanfei could finally go back to his room and hug his wife and have a good sleep.

There was no book at night, and the next day Tianguang was called by Jiang Yuedong. Everyone except Jiang Yuedong went to the raft for simple training.

Although Li Hanfei and Yue Cheng didn't know how to practice 800 kung fu, they had a lot of combat experience on the sea, and their killing experience was even better.

Li Hanfei dug out all the lethal things on the ship. In fact, there were quite a few weapons, guns and sticks, all of which were seized from the robbers.

Jiang Yue was only sixteen years old, and she was still a little girl. There was no way that three young men could let her face the enemy head-on. But even though she is not the main combatant, she still needs to have the ability to protect herself at the very least.

Li Hanfei picked through the weapons and found a spear gun and a long knife.

"Once a fight breaks out, I'm more suitable for close combat. Brother Rabbit can do it from far and near. Even if he's far away, he can kill someone by throwing a javelin. Your brother can breathe underwater and fight in circuitous ways in the water. Who dares to stand At the side of a boat or bamboo raft, he could reach out and pull someone close to the water and drown him."

Jiang Yue twitched the corners of his lips: "Then he's not a water ghost?"

"What a water ghost." Li Hanfei just retorted, and the words "water monkey" flashed in his mind.

No way, this setting is indeed similar.

"We all have our own characteristics, so when fighting, you must first protect yourself, and secondly assist us in the battle. This speargun is the best choice. There are five arrows in total. Let's fight for every arrow we use in the future. One arrow can be recovered. Because if you make it yourself, even if you can make a lethal sword, the accuracy will be greatly reduced. In that case, you are not playing support, and you may hurt your teammates at any time."