c 37,38

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (37) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

He ate heartily here, wiping his sweat after eating one bowl, and couldn't wait to fill up another bowl, which made Yue Cheng next to him couldn't help but swallow his saliva.

Just seeing Li Hanfei eating so deliciously, he doubted his life when he thought about how spicy it was just now, and he definitely didn't want to try it a second time.

When he felt that the eggs were almost done, Li Hanfei took them out, chilled them with cold sea water, poured seasonings into the water, and cooked the noodles. Only then did Yue Cheng eat instant noodles that suited his taste, and he finally had an expression almost as satisfied as Li Hanfei's.

When Yue Cheng was eating eggs, he gave the second one to Li Hanfei. Even though he was full, Li Hanfei couldn't resist his greed. He opened the egg a little and poked it with chopsticks, and the oil flowed out directly. Not to mention, this salted egg pickled in sea water is quite authentic.

Li Hanfei ate three packets of instant noodles. Even though an eighteen-year-old boy ate a lot, he was still a little full after these three packets. Looking at the setting sun, Li Hanfei squinted his eyes for a long time.

Did you stay for a while to let your stomach digest the food? The two continued to sort the things they brought today. There were so many things that half of the bamboo raft was filled, and the raft was sinking under the weight. And it's not very convenient to move around.

Li Hanfei looked at the boxes of mineral water and drinks, including some large buckets of water. After thinking about it, I didn't hide the secret of Yuecheng's own space.

"Brother Rabbit, I have a space to hold things, but there are restrictions. We can put a large number of things that take up space into the space, so that they don't look too eye-catching. This is a secret between the two of us. You must You can't mention it to anyone, and you can't tell it to me in front of others."

Li Hanfei knew that he was a trustworthy person, and no third person would know about the things he was asked to keep secret.

Yue Cheng's face was full of confusion. Li Hanfei walked to a box of water, and with a flick of his hand, the entire box of water disappeared.

Yuecheng hurriedly ran over, took Li Hanfei's palm and touched the lines on it, frowning: "This... is not in line with common sense. It is also not in line with..."