c 121,122

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (121) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Jiang Yue couldn't sit still and asked for a piece of cake. Li Hanfei looked at the boat and agreed.

The boat is so small that even one person cannot lie in it. But if two people sit inside, it's just right.

Jiang Yue could not help but be excited while sitting in the boat, and said with a smile: "I just like to go to the market, don't worry, I will help you negotiate the price!"

Li Hanfei couldn't help but laugh. Just as he was about to reply, he suddenly heard the system's prompt tone.

"Ding! Activate task twelve, help others, help the father and daughter in trouble solve their problems, time the clock for twenty minutes!"

The author has something to say: I finally saw other people! ! ! !

New teammates appear! Do you want to suppress a wave of new teammates' skill points?

hhhhhhhhhhh~

Chapter 58

Li Hanfei, who hadn't heard the beep for almost a week, suddenly heard people trembling. You must know that this was on a boat. Two people were sitting opposite each other. His trembling shocked Jiang Yue, who was opposite him.

"What's wrong?"

"It's okay. Maybe it's because my back was sweating and it hurt just now." Li Hanfei lied.

When Jiang Yueyi heard that it was not his fault, he breathed a sigh of relief: "It's probably eczema. The humidity at sea is heavy, and the sea water is not clean. Just take more baths. I'll see if there are any ointments for sale later."

"That's right," Li Hanfei responded, glanced at Yue Cheng, who was full of resentment next to him, and said, "You cook, and we'll eat when we get back from the market."

Yue Cheng nodded slightly and turned around to put away the pots and dishes.

All Li Hanfei could think about was the system task required to save the father and daughter. What kind of father and daughter were they?

Li Hanfei grabbed a paddle in each hand and moved backward first, then changed direction. He didn't understand this after all. The boat deviated from the course several times, and Jiang Chuo was so angry that he wanted to snatch the oar away.