c 41,42

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (41) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

After arriving in a strange environment, food is the most comforting thing for small animals. There were three sheep, one big, two small, eating with gusto around a pile of grass. Li Hanfei looked at the rain hitting the window, and it was a wonderful feeling.

I never knew how happy it is to take shelter in the house on a rainy day. But now he is beginning to be grateful for what he has now.

Li Hanfei opened two bottles of Coke and two flavors of potato chips. The two of them took off their wet clothes and draped themselves under quilts on the bed, drinking fat house water and eating potato chips. It was a very pleasant day.

The fishing boat floated back and forth in the wind and waves, becoming a huge cradle, and the regular sound of rain became the best lullaby. Within half an hour, the two of them fell asleep.

Li Hanfei turned sideways and touched Yue Cheng's shoulder with the tip of his nose. An indescribable sense of relief made his thoughts drag down.

Just when he was about to fall asleep, the long-lost system prompt sounded in Li Hanfei's mind again.

"Ding! Activate mission six. Your possessions will be spied on by others. Fight off the robbers. Mission time: two hours."

Li Hanfei's eyes suddenly opened and he sat up immediately.

Since the system upgrade was completed and the fishing boat was given to Li Hanfei, Li Hanfei has not heard the sound of the system for five or six days. He even wondered if the system was sleeping again.

But this sudden mission also reminded him, robber?

Yue Cheng sat up immediately and looked at Li Hanfei doubtfully.

The more Li Hanfei thought about it, his mind became a mess.

"There are robbers coming."

"Who is the robber?" Yue Cheng thought it was a name.

"He's a robber. He will steal our things on the boat, and even kill us! Just like the dead man on the raft we met before, nothing will be left after he dies!"

Yue Cheng realized the seriousness and hurriedly stood up. The two of them put on the wet clothes that were not dry yet and began to look for useful things. When walking out, a little lamb rubbed Li Hanfei's trousers quite affectionately. Li Hanfei knelt down and touched the little lamb's head.