c 159,160

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (159) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Then take your children to the registration gate to register when you have time. There are special subsidies for children, just remember to get them."

After the goods were cleared, and as soon as the people left, Li Hanfei shouted and asked everyone on the ship to get down to work.

The coal that was put into the foam box was put away first, and the newly burned coal was put into a completely waterproof plastic box. I bought ten of these boxes, and each family will be given two first. Lei Ninghao is temporarily counting. Dou Linwei's family. With such a plastic box, there is almost no need to worry about flooding, and you can put anything in it boldly.

The remaining four are placed near the charcoal stove to hold charcoal.

After stacking them like this, he felt that the plastic boxes were not enough again. This time Li Hanfei took Dou Linwei, Jiang Yuedong and the two children to the market, leaving Yue Cheng and Jiang Yuedong to look after the house.

"Don't be idle at home. Isn't there a plastic basket here? Put all the things that are not afraid of water in it first, and then put those things that are not needed for a while in plastic baskets. It looks neat and easy to dig things through later. It's convenient. Let's go as early as possible and come back early to install the anti-hail net. Uncle Dou's tent, coconut trees, and this sheep shack are all needed. What we bought yesterday may not be enough, but at least put them up first."

Li Hanfei made a plan and waved to the two of them.

This time everyone carried some eggs in their backpacks, and they wanted to sell the fruits. But the weather was cold now, and I was afraid they would freeze, so I took some cigarettes and wine.

Because the government is collecting a large amount of supplies, food is not particularly scarce now. Even snacks can be exchanged from the government if you want to eat them, and the price is not too expensive.

But in the current situation where it is difficult to maintain basic life, tobacco and alcohol are definitely not a necessary condition for material reserves. It is impossible for the government to waste resources to search and collect. For the private sector, what can be found is quite limited, especially cigarettes, which are very expensive. The probability is that it will be damaged.