c 241-245

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (241) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Wei Wei walked out embarrassedly, and happened to see Yue Cheng coming from the other direction.

Li Hanfei stood still. Two people who were sending him out saw him and began to boo.

"The blind date is back? How was it? When can we have the wedding wine?"

Yue Cheng ignored it, just glanced at Li Hanfei and took the thing from his hand.

"go home."

"Aren't you going to pack your things?" Even if I was busy before, I would bring something with me, even if I didn't read a word of it after I got home.

Yue Cheng shook his head: "Let's talk next year."

Yue Cheng pulled Li Hanfei away, but Li Hanfei did not forget to wave goodbye to the others.

After leaving the government work area, Li Hanfei mocked: "It's still rare for you to attract people. There are still people who are busy dating you during this Chinese New Year."

Yue Cheng knew that Li Hanfei was not angry: "I was deceived. The man said he knew an expert on ships. I thought our ship repairs needed relevant talents, so I went. I didn't see anyone there, and they said that The expert has something to do and can't come. If you're celebrating the New Year, don't make this trip in vain. You should stay with me to eat. Only when we sat at the dining table did I know we were going on a blind date."

"Then you came back." Li Hanfei said.

Yue Cheng looked back at Li Hanfei: "I know you are waiting for me."

The two looked at each other and smiled in understanding.

After all, the two have known each other for so many years and been together for a few months.

If he doesn't even have the most basic trust, then Li Hanfei is too stupid.

"Aren't you afraid of offending others? What if I wear small shoes for you in the future?"

Yue Cheng shook his head: "He can't, and I'm not a member of the system. In fact, after the year, there won't be many places where we need to cooperate. I watched the installation and layout of the important equipment, and the rest only needs to be according to the circuit plan. Just follow the diagram. I'm not an electrical engineer, so what I can do is limited."