c 51,52

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (51) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

I have been busy with pigeons at noon and afternoon, and I have lost track of time. But there were so many pigeons all of a sudden. These pigeons can be used as ornamental birds, or they can be bred. Whether they are eating pigeon meat or pigeon eggs, they are both good choices. This price-performance ratio of seeing profits is much faster than that of sheep. After all, if you want to eat more sheep, you must resist the urge to eat mutton now and wait a few years to achieve the freedom of mutton. And if the pigeons are lucky it only takes a few months.

However, there are certain ways to lay pigeon eggs. It would be great if you have chickens. You don't need many. As long as one hen, you can guarantee that you can eat one egg every day.

Li Hanfei lit a fire and looked at the fire, thinking wildly in a daze. Only then did he see a fish rush out of the water and jump on the bamboo raft vigorously. The fish was more than one meter long, and its delicate scales turned blue when reflected in the sunlight. Seeing the fish jumping back into the water, Li Hanfei immediately picked up the shovel not far away and threw it over there. The sharp tip of the shovel split the fish head open.

Li Hanfei jumped off the bamboo raft and saw Yue Cheng emerging from the water and smiling at him.

"This fish is very fierce and should be delicious."

Li Hanfei walked to the fish, looked at the big fish that was more than one meter long, and gave Yuecheng a thumbs up. He picked up the shovel, picked up the motionless big fish, and walked toward the boat. He didn't forget to turn around and tease Yue Cheng: "Do you think this is a princess hug?"

Li Hanfei climbed onto the bamboo raft and came to help. Li Hanfei distinguished the fish carefully and felt that he should know it. Then use a kitchen knife to cut open the fish to make a complete determination.

"This is tuna." Li Hanfei said.

"Isn't it delicious?" Yue Cheng asked.

"It's delicious, and this one can be eaten raw." Although in theory, all fish in the sea can be eaten raw, but because Li Hanfei basically didn't know them, they all cooked them. Seeing the red meat this time, Li Hanfei couldn't help but think of the sashimi he had eaten before, and wanted to try it no matter what.

Just cut off a large piece of meat. The fish was just caught in the sea. There is no fresher meat than this. Pulling off the fish skin and slicing the fish, Li Hanfei only ordered a little soy sauce, picked up a piece of meat and dipped it in the soy sauce, letting Yue Cheng taste it first.