c 23,24

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (23) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The fishing rod is returned to its position and the semi-dried fish meat is dried again. Hanging the leftover kelp on top, the sea breeze blew slowly, the sun climbed above the head, the temperature came up, and the boat, which had been soaked in rain all night, finally began to dry out. When the boat was almost done, Li Hanfei asked Yue Cheng to go back to the boat to sleep, covering his head with clothes to block the sun. He didn't sleep last night and needed a good rest.

Li Hanfei spent the whole afternoon rubbing the rope. First divide the thickest hemp rope into relatively thin ropes, and then connect these ropes together to make the rope as long as possible. Pull hard one by one to make sure it is strong, then coil the ropes and put them away. Then he tidied up the ropes he had exchanged with others before, and continued to tear off the packaging of plastic bottles and weave them together.

The hemp rope used to grow kelp cannot be touched. If more ropes can be obtained in the future, Li Hanfei will also consider trying a variety of kelp.

After these things were resolved, Li Hanfei sat on a piece of wood and basked in the sun. He took a piece of plastic and used a knife to carve the keywords he thought of on it to avoid forgetting them.

The first thing to solve is the problem of staple food. It has protein and vegetables, but lacks carbohydrates.

Humans are omnivores and cannot live without carbohydrates. Although kelp can provide part of it, it cannot be eaten in large quantities for a long time, let alone a staple food.

It would be great if there are rice noodles and the like. It's just that this is at sea. Unless you encounter a place where you can replenish supplies, in the wild, you really can't think of any better substitute in the sea.

Carbohydrates in the sea...actually, when I think about it, they are just like wild fruits on the islands, especially bananas.

And then there's the fuel. There is not much briquettes, and the wood that can be burned is decreasing day by day. They need a stable source of fuel.

Then there are things to shelter from the wind and rain.

Plastic balls may provide a simple safe haven. But once things are installed, people can't get in, and people can't get in to install other things. Moreover, if a person hides in, no matter what changes happen outside, it will be difficult to come out, lacking flexibility.