c 201,202

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [End Times](201)+Extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"If you have something to say, don't come so close." Yue Cheng is not a reserved person, so he will say whatever he wants.

As soon as these words came out, the people around him immediately looked over.

The woman felt a little embarrassed. In fact, the purpose of getting closer is to be able to suppress your momentum even more when speaking. If you are someone with a weak momentum, you will be led around by the nose if you are suppressed at that time. It's a pity that the two people in front of them don't play according to common sense.

"Don't make excuses! How do you teach children? Children are not sensible, but you adults are not? What do you mean by saying it is so ugly?"

Seeing that she was deliberately looking for trouble in public, trying to keep him from getting off the stage, Li Hanfei was naturally not polite.

"Then first tell me why my words are so unpleasant."

"What are you pretending to be? What do you mean I'll give it to you if I can't support you? My child is a little greedy, but what do children know? If you ask your child for food, it's over if you don't give it to him. You have to say it. Are you so vicious? Nowadays, how many families have separated their children from their flesh and blood and cannot find them even if they want to. Are you not afraid that those families will feel uncomfortable after hearing this? Whose child is not their own treasure! You can tell me when you are angry, why bother? The child said this! Doesn't this sow discord in our family?"

At this point, the woman's aura suddenly dropped a bit, her eyes were red, and she seemed to be crying if she said a few more words.

Women are beautiful. After saying these words, Li Hanfei gave Jiang Yue a thumbs up in his heart.

Sure enough, what Jiang Chuo taught Dou Yanyan to say was to tear the green tea apart. Of course, it was not to tear the child apart, but to tear the green tea parents behind the child.

Wouldn't this just block the entrance and display tea art here? It's obviously a matter between two people, but everyone is involved. It seems that Li Hanfei said this to ridicule those who have no children or those who are poor.

In fact, it is completely contrary to the original intention of the words. Of course, Li Hanfei never said these words.

Li Hanfei was not afraid of her showing off her tea skills, and just sneered: "Then we have to see if you really think so, or if your child told you so."