c 261-265

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (261) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei had forgotten that there were penguins. To be honest, if he really gets to the Antarctic, with Li Hanfei's personal charm, he might be able to hook a few penguins to follow him, and then lead them all the way to the country, which should be quite impressive.

Lei Ninghao was reluctant to leave his brothers and sisters, and blinked: "I heard from Yanyan that after the boat leaves, there will be big whales following it, as well as sharks and dolphins."

The child was embarrassed to say that he wanted to go, so he said it in a roundabout way.

Grandpa Lei couldn't help laughing and raised his hand to rub the top of Lei Ninghao's head.

The author has something to say: The ship sailors + ship repairers are not here~

hhhhhhhhh~

Rush the duck! ! ! ! ! ! !

Chapter 102

Li Hanfei deliberately invited Grandpa Lei to join the team and go to Antarctica together. They needed this experienced old captain so much.

However, Li Hanfei doesn't want to be stuck in his throat, because "if I don't leave, I have to be controlled by you", so their rules will not change and must be agreed in advance. Even if they lose this opportunity, they cannot make an exception. .

The conditions were given, and everyone was waiting for Grandpa Lei's decision to sit down, including Lei Ninghao.

Grandpa Lei saw that they were all staring at him, and couldn't help laughing and said, "Is there any need to think about this? Where in the world can you find a place to eat these?"

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and Grandpa Lei picked up his chopsticks again: "Even if you don't look at these dishes, seeing that you left my grandson behind and raised him so well, how could I not do anything? I don't have to do anything on the way to Antarctica. It's difficult and dangerous, but it's definitely not safe. I can't watch you rush through it, it's too dangerous."

In fact, Grandpa Lei was seriously considering this issue when he just took a shower.

Of course he knows that it is best to stabilize now. But he also understands that if he takes care of Lei Ninghao alone, can he take care of him as well as he does now? He is not a very careful person. More importantly, he is old and he doesn't know how many years he can live. There is no absolutely safe place in this world. If they encounter desperadoes again, are the two of them really safer than going to Antarctica?