c 87,88

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (87) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The man also deliberately asked for more: "With alcohol, you can still eat warm food even on windy and rainy days. Two big buckets like this can last a long time. How about I ask for one less pack? Nine packs. We have three mouthfuls." One pack a day is not enough for people to eat.”

Li Hanfei had no intention of embarrassing them. Of course, he was not a loser either.

"Save another pack and add a pack of instant noodles. I'll give you a bag and a half of this. It's a big portion." After saying that, Li Hanfei whispered a few words to Yue Cheng.

The man discussed it again, gritted his teeth and said, "It's okay. Anyway, if you save some food, you can eat for a long time."

We crossed the city and returned to the boat. After a while, we came down with noodles and a bowl of bean sprouts.

Those people were stunned when they saw the bean sprouts. Li Hanfei picked up the plastic bag to pack the noodles. After packing eight packs and instant noodles, Yue Cheng still had two packs in his hand.

Li Hanfei picked up two packages of noodles and a bowl of bean sprouts and said, "Those are what we exchanged for business. I also saw that it was not easy for you. To be honest, we had drifted too far before, so we started to rush back." , I don’t know much about what’s going on now.”

Having said this, is there anything else you don’t understand? Li Hanfei deliberately bargained in order to exchange part of the cut for useful information.

The man looked at the crystal clear bean sprouts in the bowl, which still had a little water droplets under the sunlight.

No one can remember how long it has been since we last had vegetables on the sea. It's just that after I haven't eaten it for a long time, when I take a second look, these little bean sprouts have an almost obsessive appeal.

"Ask, as long as you know we will tell you everything."

"You said you can't go back, where are you going? What happens after the flood comes again." Li Hanfei first handed a pack of noodles into the other party's hands.

The man saw that a pack of dried noodles was more than eight taels, and he was holding a heavy bag. He swallowed his saliva after not eating carbohydrates for a long time and said: