c 113,114

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (113) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Take out those that are not afraid of water and place them between the container and the greenhouse.

Then rearrange the other sacks to make them more compact, leaving more space in the middle.

It is still necessary to keep it as dry as possible. That is to say, they cannot be planted in the same category here.

By the time they were done, the four of them were actually very hungry.

Take out the instant noodles and set up two pots. Li Hanfei and Jiang Yuedong's tastes are similar. They don't like spicy food, and they only enjoy spicy food. Yue Cheng can't eat spicy food, but Jiang Yuedong is in the middle between the two.

Use two pots to cook instant noodles, two flavors, add seafood, and cook a few salted eggs by the way.

Yuecheng and Jiang Yuedong ate spicy food, while Yue Cheng ate non-spicy food, while Jiang Yuedong mixed a little of both sides together, which was just what he could accept.

When the noodles are cooked, scoop them out and suck the noodles vigorously. The eggs need to be cooked a little longer.

Boneless fish meat is added to it. This kind of noodles is a big mouthful. If you eat it with a big mouthful of meat, if you add a clove of garlic, it will be perfect.

It's a pity that they really don't have much garlic left, so they are keeping the rest to plant first. It will take a few days before you can eat the garlic sprouts.

Li Han took a deep breath and shouted, "It's cool."

They had a lot of work to do today, but the rewards far exceeded their efforts.

"It is still necessary to keep the container as dry as possible. It is best not to plant anything first. Instead, we need to collect bamboo to build a shelf. It is not a big problem to raise chickens directly inside. There is also a crusher inside. It should be driven by a generator. Put the corn Crushed into powder, not only can it be fed to chickens, but we can also make porridge and eat it." Li Hanfei said.

The crushed corn porridge is very fragrant, fragrant and sweet. It is both a staple food and a whole grain. Eating more of it is also good for the body.

"Then the greenhouse is no problem." Jiang Yuedong was quite satisfied that the existence of the greenhouse had not been replaced.

Yue Cheng pointed to the top of the container: "You can also put things or build things on top. If you want to build a second greenhouse, it can be on top."