c 187,188

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (187) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The bamboo slices are formed into a high arch and then covered with plastic sheeting. One end is close to the edge, and the other end almost reaches Dou Linwei's shack. In this way, a two-meter-long, three-meter-long small greenhouse is available.

The double plastic sheet + felt cloth used at the door was stable, but it felt unstable, so I made a small awning diagonally at the door. It is similar to the one at the door of the cabin, and is made thicker to ensure that the cold air from outside is not easily brought in. It just so happened that the toilets of Dou Linwei and the others were placed in this small awning. It sort of solves the problem of going to the toilet at night.

Because livestock manure has always been sufficient, human excrement has never been used for composting. After getting a garbage truck, it has been dumped there every day.

Jiang Yue also found pet odor repellent among the piled debris, which made them go to the toilet better.

After the greenhouse is completed, usually only one adult is left at home to look after the children, and the remaining three carry buckets up the mountain to dig soil. Vegetables are now available on the market, and even vegetables are included in subsidies for some needy people.

Some people with cabins and better indoor temperatures have also begun to grow some vegetables indoors, so that they can eat them at home, and if they grow more, they can sell them to supplement their household income. So even if it's a very cold day, people are still digging in the excavation area every day. There is only one person in charge of the official office. As long as you are here, you can take soil at will. You have to buy soil and fertilizer and register with him.

Jiang Yuedong bought some chemical fertilizers that were not available in farmyard fertilizers, and then it took several people more than two days to cover the greenhouse with a thick layer of soil of 30 centimeters.

The entire space is a little over seven square meters, and everyone held the meeting almost in a begging manner to determine how to plan the greenhouse that had been paved with soil.

This greenhouse is absolutely sealed. Let alone rain or strong winds and waves, even if a wave does sweep it away, people staying in this greenhouse can be used directly as a raft. They have considerable confidence in this.