c 145,146

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (145) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

By this time, it was already past nine o'clock.

Since going to sea, everyone's work and rest time has been very regular. I sleep when it's day and wake up when day is up. Nine o'clock is already considered a long night for everyone.

I didn't eat much at noon, and dinner was postponed so late. I didn't feel it when I was working. As soon as I sat at the dining table, I felt so hungry that I almost collapsed.

Li Hanfei was a little unsteady with his chopsticks. He picked up the rice bowl and put it into his mouth.

Jiang Yue was a good cook all by himself. He made six dishes and one soup. There were many dishes, but the portions were small. He estimated that six people could finish it in one meal. Two apples were also cut, and six people ate two apples. This was the first time for several people to have such luxury.

The stir-fried bacon with pickles and vegetables lasted the least time on the table, and everyone devoured it in just a few chopsticks. Li Hanfei saw that Yue Chengxia was slow with chopsticks, so he specially gave him a few chopsticks.

Everyone's mouths were full of oil after eating this meal, and they were spread out on their chairs without wanting to move.

Fortunately, as a candidate who just finished the college entrance examination, Li Hanfei still has some self-control left.

He reluctantly stood up straight and looked at a few people: "Let's go! Work, work, work! Are you having such a sumptuous meal for nothing? Put it all out tonight and sort it out tomorrow."

Several people were forced to be pulled up by Li Hanfei. Only Dou Yanyan was a child. She went back to Jiang Yue's cabin to sleep first, while the others unpacked the remaining packages in one go.

After the unpacking was completed, everyone took what they wanted to eat and went back to their rooms. Get ready for bed. Rest is rest, and vigil is still necessary.

This time I made another windfall. If someone accidentally stole some of it, it would be called a blood loss.

Li Hanfei was so tired that he snored at night. Yue Cheng thought there was something wrong with his sleeping position and adjusted it for half the night to no avail.

If he couldn't change, he could only enjoy it. Yue Cheng watched Li Hanfei snoring for half the night, and he didn't know when he fell asleep.

The rotten fresh food was thrown away the day before, and in the morning I started sorting out the messy open cartons.