c 205,206

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (205) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Yue Cheng didn't know that person would give such a big reaction to Li Hanfei. If he knew, he would never look back and pay attention to that person.

Yue Cheng didn't know how to comfort people. Seeing him like this, he just said: "I won't pay attention to him in the future. I will stay away from him when I see him."

Li Hanfei turned around, pulled him onto the bed, and sat directly on Yue Cheng's body.

"I said, even if you blame me when you wake up, I will not apologize."

When Yue Cheng saw him acting so cruelly, he knew it was okay.

"I don't regret it." Yue Cheng said.

Li Hanfei: "Then you will be sold to me for the rest of your life. No matter what bastard he is, don't even try to take you away. If you really abandon me, I will chop up your thing! Do you hear me?" "

Li Hanfei said this very fiercely, as if he was threatening.

But Yue Cheng smiled and reached out to hug Li Hanfei's head: "Then what are you waiting for?"

Li Hanfei lowered his head and kissed her hard. The tears in his eyes were thrown onto Yue Cheng's face, which was so hot that it made people feel painful.

At this point, he had a deeper concept of the relationship between himself and Yue Cheng.

Yes, he is not an outsider. Even standing in front of Yuecheng's biological parents, Li Hanfei dared to say it. They are a couple. Since they are a couple, then people other than them are called outsiders.

Although marriage is the union of two families, the newlyweds are one family after forming a family, and parents on both sides should not interfere too much.

What an ordinary marriage is like, that's what he and Yue Cheng are like.

Li Hanfei didn't know if it was right to do this, but he recognized this matter, and both he and Yue Cheng insisted on it, so it was right.

Even if you end up being spurned by others, it doesn't matter.

He is not his aunt's kind of person who harms others without benefiting himself.

He just spends time with the people he loves. Then there was just a desire for exclusivity.

The author has something to say: I should have hit a home run~ Let’s find a chance