c 155,156

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (155) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Bite open a wonton, there is a lot of filling inside, it should be fish filling, with a little bean sprouts added. The seasonings are just right and the flavor is just right.

Li Hanfei took two bites before asking the store owner: "How much does a bowl of this cost?"

"Five pounds of rice per bowl."

There are bean sprouts, eggs in the soup, and so much white flour. A bowl of five kilograms of rice is really not expensive.

Li Hanfei took out two apples wrapped in bubbles from his backpack.

"Is this enough?"

The man was startled, took it over, took out the apple and looked at it carefully, then hurriedly put it back: "This... is worth a lot of money! I'm afraid I won't be able to find it."

Li Hanfei said: "No need to look for it, we just think the noodles are delicious."

The stall owner knew that he was meeting a rich man. He looked at the apples, hesitated a little, and nodded: "Okay, if it's not enough, I'll give you more!"

A few people were engrossed in eating noodles. Yue Cheng had never eaten it before, or had never had it in his memory, so he asked Li Hanfei what gnocchi was.

Li Hanfei knew: "It's wonton, which is stuffed with rolled dough and eaten. If you like it, let's try to make it later."

They also have lard. The food made with lard will definitely be more fragrant.

On one side, they were engrossed in eating noodles, while on the other side, two young men finished eating their noodles and said hello to leave.

There was still a little soup base left in the bowl. The boss stirred the noodle soup in the pot and said hello. Just as he was about to go over and clean it up, he saw a figure coming out. He picked up the remaining soup base that night and drank it all.

Li Hanfei looked over and saw that he was a little boy, a little older than Dou Yanyan. The clothes are very dirty, the hair is unkempt, and the little face can't be seen.

The store owner saw it and said hurriedly: "Why are you still hanging around here!"

The little boy finished his drink and said nothing.