c 197,198

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (197) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

These are the principles that Li Hanfei's brother taught him. Li Hanfei himself doesn't know what his brother has experienced. When he was seventeen or eighteen years old, he would teach him this principle when he was seven or eight years old.

And now, at the age of eighteen, he has taught this principle to six-year-old Dou Yanyan.

Li Hanfei added: "Those who don't know how to be grateful don't deserve what others have given. So, if after accepting what you give, she doesn't thank you, but complains that you don't give more to others, then let her ask for it from others. You Don’t play with her either. There are so many children, you can always find one who is worthy.”

Dou Yanyan didn't quite understand, but she still nodded.

Lei Ninghao suddenly felt that he was more reasonable. He pinched his waist and raised his little nose, just like a little general:

"You see! I'm right! I said she was not a good person, but you are still stubborn with me!"

Although Lei Ninghao is only one year older, he has been hanging around in the market alone for a while. That little more than half a month was not long, but it was enough for him to taste the warmth and coldness of the world. Although he doesn't understand those big principles, he can still tell whether a person is worthy of his trust and help.

What's more, children are more transparent and have nothing to hide.

Therefore, he could tell at a glance that the girl had bad intentions and was fighting with other classmates. In fact, it was a disguised way of defending Dou Yanyan.

It's just that Dou Yanyan didn't feel the connection.

Dou Yanyan only stuck out her tongue at Lei Ninghao.

Dou Linwei really likes Li Hanfei more and more the more he watches it. Such a big child can understand so much and teach his younger siblings so patiently. It's really rare these days.

Today's children, some of whom are twenty-five or six years old, are still extremely naughty children who are protected by their parents. There are few who are so sensible and sensible.

After the matter was resolved, Dou Linwei smiled and said, "That's all right. You two go do your homework first, and we'll bake sweet potatoes for you to eat. You haven't eaten them before, but they are delicious."