c 246-250

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (246) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Jiang Yuedong turned around and asked Jiang Yuedong: "How about it? Can the water flood it?"

Jiang Yuedong shook his head: "It's far away from us, but the water column is very strong and the water pressure is relatively strong."

"Then it shouldn't be a big problem..." As soon as Li Hanfei finished speaking, he felt a violent whirlwind blowing by, making him almost lose his balance.

Yue Cheng held him in his arms and asked in a low voice: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Li Hanfei shook his head and only shivered: "It's a bit cold. Since there's nothing wrong, let's go back first. Continue making dumplings."

The New Year still has to pass. As long as the water over there cannot be poured over here, it has nothing to do with them.

When I entered the house again, the lights were still on and the warmth was still there.

Only one bowl of stuffing was placed on the edge and stuck on the ground. The bowl was broken. But there were no other losses.

There were other things scattered on the floor, so several people helped clean them up, then washed their hands and continued making dumplings.

Jiang Yue mixed the stuffing that fell on the ground with a new one, and the others continued to make dumplings together.

It's just that the warmth and peace just now are nowhere to be found.

The two children were so frightened that their faces turned pale. The adults were also afraid that the children would be frightened, so they began to talk about light topics as much as possible to ease the atmosphere.

"This dumpling is missing one. It must have been half-wrapped and thrown away. When it is put on the table, it is up to everyone to grab it. Whoever grabs it belongs to whom." Li Hanfei said with a smile.

Jiang Yue said in a hurry: "As long as you don't let Brother Yue help, you will definitely be the one who can't eat."

Li Hanfei sneered and didn't reply. When the dumplings are finished, they are placed in different containers and cooked in different pots. Three smokeless stoves were placed on the deck and sat on the water.