c 29,30

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (29) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Yue Cheng approached and saw the rope in Li Hanfei's hand. It was a little strange, I thought it was Li Hanfei who tied it up.

Just as Li Hanfei was about to explain what he had discovered, he heard a very childish bleating of a sheep in the grass. The sheep on his hand also bleated. Soon, another lamb, only one-third the size of a big sheep, came out of the grass and walked away. come over.

The big sheep is a female sheep, and she has a baby!

Buy one get one free!

Li Hanfei grabbed Yue Cheng's arm excitedly. Before he could say anything, he saw another lamb emerge from the grass. The two lambs cuddled up against the ewe, and the ewe licked the two babies and became completely quiet. He even rubbed his head against Li Hanfei's trousers.

Obviously, this is a sheep that has been raised by people, so it has no defensiveness against people.

Li Hanfei was so excited that he hurriedly said to Yue Cheng: "Let's go back to the boat first, build a railing, and close these three pens. The ewes are easy to handle, just tie them up, but the lambs may fall off if they run around. Into the sea!"

Yuecheng saw Li Hanfei's excited expression, so he didn't ask any more questions. He wanted to take the rope that tied the sheep from Li Hanfei's hand, but as soon as he approached, the sheep resisted and avoided it. Li Hanfei felt that the sheep He resisted and shook his head helplessly at Yue Cheng, asking him to help keep the two lambs from running around. He led the sheep back.

The ewe was surprisingly cooperative along the way, and the two lambs followed closely behind the ewe. On the way back, Li Hanfei was thinking about how to raise these three animals.

In fact, there is no need to worry too much, there is a mountain guarding here. As long as there is no other danger, the two of them can live here. Slowly organize all the houses on the mountain, and then you can build a simple house, or even clear a piece of land to grow something.

The more he thought about it, the more Li Hanfei thought about building a simple cabin for the two of them, surrounded by a large self-sufficient farmland and a group of sheep to meet their basic food needs. Then I would go out in a small boat to catch fish. I would dry the fish and feed the sheep. My life must be quite comfortable.