c 123,124

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (123) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Looking for someone." Li Hanfei just said.

As soon as he heard this, the man understood that Li Hanfei was a person who valued love and justice. Such a person is not bad, he nodded and said: "Wait for me to clean up, and then I will go with you!"

At this point, Li Hanfei is about to welcome these two new teammates. Although his impression of this man was not very good.

The author has something to say: hhhhhhhhhh I didn’t expect it~

There will be an explanation later!

My goal today is to “explode!”

Boom boom boom boom boom!

Already coded to 10,000 chapters per day for next month! I'm awesome, isn't it?

Chapter 59

Because they wanted this teammate, the two did not go to the flea market. Instead, they followed the staff and went with them to record a confession.

Now that the man has decided to leave, he will naturally no longer hold back and take his daughter with him, hoping to get justice for her daughter.

At this time, Li Hanfei saw another man coming out of the cabin, who was the woman's husband. The man looked timid and cowardly at first glance. He didn't come out when the woman was arrogant and domineering, but he came out now to smooth things over.

However, the girl's father insisted on getting a result. The angry woman opened her mouth and cursed a series of curses, refusing to cooperate with the investigation. In the end, the staff with a dark face called the police and tortured the girl away to calm her down. Come down.

Then it was time to record the confession. The father and daughter directly took their luggage and followed the staff, with Li Hanfei following them all the way. After confirming the location over there, say hello to the man first.

"I'll send her back first, otherwise the boat won't be able to accommodate four people."

The girl's father seemed to have put down a heavy burden. His gloomy face became much more relaxed, and he nodded and said, "I'll wait for you."

When going back, Zhang Yue asked for a paddle, and the two of them rowed back together.

After rowing far away, Zhang Yue asked Li Hanfei: