c 13,14

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (13) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

How could he die?

The man still wanted to ask, but the woman came over to take a look. She shuddered and pulled the man hard: "How could such a good thing happen if he didn't bury it?"

When the man heard this, he followed the woman and backed away.

Li Hanfei wiped his tears, but there were more and more teardrops as he wiped them away. He had too many questions and too much despair.

He didn't know what this man went through before he died, but he must have been in despair when he died here.

Can't leave him here.

At least if Li Hanfei died in the sea before, he must have hoped that someone would pick him up and bury him in the soil.

It's better to be buried in peace and not to sleep in that horrible place.

Li Hanfei used a shovel made from a plastic bucket to dig hard at the ice and snow. The farther down he went, the stronger the ice and snow became. The plastic shovel soon became rotten. Li Hanfei knocked the ground hard with the umbrella handle, and peeled off some places that were difficult to use with his hands. Soon my hands were covered in blood.

Li Hanfei couldn't care about this.

He is a bit withdrawn and doesn't get along with many people. This person is the only person who is both his friend and his brother's friend.

He couldn't ignore it.

The excavation process was long. The ice and snow were biting to the bone, and Li Hanfei couldn't care less. The hand was already bloody and bloody. I think about things while digging, wipe my tears when I feel emotionally broken, and continue digging when I've cried enough.

It took nearly three hours of digging to dig him out of the glacier.

Dragging his stiff body onto the bamboo raft, Li Hanfei looked around and saw that the raft was gone. He left at some point.

They probably thought he was mentally ill.

He looked a little stunned just now.

After all, he still doesn't know what to do after the people are dug out.

Without land, it is impossible to rest in peace. If there is no land in sight for a year or two, he will probably be reduced to a skeleton.

But Li Hanfei is still a half-grown child, and he can think of things as he pleases. The thing was done, and he had no regrets.

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें