c 95,96

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (95) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Let's leave the chicken alone for now and go to the raft to collect the things left by the old man.

When you step on a raft, you will definitely feel depressed. How many chickens can be guarded under such conditions? Whenever you encounter a crowded place, you can exchange a few eggs for a lot of things. They will quickly become the richest people in the post-apocalyptic world.

Unfortunately, they can't wait for that day.

Perhaps it was to protect these chickens when they encountered robbers that such a tragedy happened, and this tragedy also reminded Li Hanfei.

This vast ocean is full of dirt and evil, and there are countless resources under the sea. Everyone will have more or less unexpected gains. It's not difficult to get good things, but it's hard to keep them after you get them.

Just like the jokes about the end of the world on the Internet.

"Others are collecting grain and I am collecting guns. Others are my granary."

It is easy to conquer a country, but difficult to defend it.

There are really a lot of things left by the old man, and it looks like there are a lot of them piled up there. Most of them are also wrapped in plastic bags and tied with ropes to prevent them from being swept away when wind and waves come.

Eight pieces of clothing, some big and some small. There are also several clothes that should not be worn that have been cut up and used as towels or rags. There was a small stove for cooking and lighting a fire. There was no pot, but there were seven basins of different sizes. One of them had obviously been heated on the stove for a long time, and the bottom was black.

There was a two-foot-long large iron box, which could not be opened as Li Hanfei expected. It contained grain. There were more than three kilograms of rice, an unopened two kilogram package of white flour, and three packages of biscuits, one of which was half opened. There are two eggs lying inside, which were saved before.

Seeing the eggs, Li Hanfei suddenly remembered that there was an unknown yellow trace in the chicken box.

At this time, Jiang Yue found two and a half bags of chicken feed next to him. Two full packages were sealed, and half packages of chicken feed were tied tightly with rubber bands.