c 251-255

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

Ancient fiction

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (251) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei said with a smile: "Yes, it's only half a month. It's probably not so fast in the Northeast."

"But it will take more than a month before the ice melts enough for sailing," Yue Cheng said.

Li Hanfei kept the smile on his lips and shook his head: "It's okay. Since we know how much time we have left, this time is not difficult."

Since the snow is about to melt, everything before leaving needs to be arranged one by one.

Li Hanfei plans to have a new bamboo raft greenhouse and can start building it now. Although there is not enough space, we need to make the bamboo rafts step by step and make several slender bamboo rafts that can be put down on the bamboo raft. Later, when the ice and snow melt, the slender bamboo rafts can be put together into one. A raft will do.

After arriving here, Li Hanfei hoarded a lot of hollow plastic boards. The raft still used bamboo as the bottom to make a raft ten meters long and four meters wide. Of course, now we have made four one-meter-wide rafts, and they will be put together after they can enter the water.

Thick bamboo is used as the base, and a layer of thin bamboo is put on top. The top is a layer of plastic board, which not only ensures floatation, but also has a certain degree of waterproofing.

After achieving this, Yue Cheng redesigned the balance issue and changed some details so that the finished bamboo raft would not easily tip over or even roll over in the wind and rain at sea.

These are all very particular.

Then there is the issue of personnel placement.

The Jiang brothers and sisters followed Li Hanfei without saying anything. Lei Ninghao had to wait for his parents and family to come find him.

The only ones left were Dou Linwei and his daughter. In less than a month, the school would start. Dou Yanyan had adapted well to the school and had a good experience there. Compared to the young people, they were the least willing to go around.

After the base of the bamboo raft was built, Li Hanfei took advantage of Dou Linwei's night watch to come to the container and have a good talk with Dou Linwei.

Dou Linwei somewhat avoided this question.

Li Hanfei took the first step to relieve him of his worries and just said: "You don't have to think too much, we just want to confirm who will go to Antarctica. If they stay, we will leave some more things behind. Whether you go or stay, in fact, To me, it's just a matter of how much material we leave behind. If you don't want us to be young and have children, you can understand if we leave. There are some things we can't take with us. Give it to Bai Yecheng or leave it to you, this is what I need to consider most. "