c 43,44

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (43) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Yue Cheng's eyes were fixed on Li Hanfei's injured arm.

But he was obedient after all. As soon as he let go of his hand, the woman collapsed to the ground and lost consciousness. The other two women cried out of fright and huddled in the corner like frightened sheep.

Li Hanfei walked over. His arm was still bleeding, but his face had no expression.

The two women saw that Li Hanfei looked like a student and seemed easy to talk to, but the expression of Yue Cheng behind him was really gloomy.

"What are you afraid of? It was you who were robbed, and we were the ones who were robbed." Li Hanfei mocked.

The two women cried harder. The woman with longer hair was so busy: "Don't kill me! I was snatched by them. They killed all my family members and left me alone... We are all victims." , I really didn't mean to harm anyone."

Yue Cheng directly kicked the unconscious woman's dagger in front of the two of them. Li Hanfei raised his eyebrows: "How do you explain this?"

The long-haired woman immediately said: "She was also robbed, but in order to be rewarded, she curried favor with those people, helped them do evil, and even bullied and beat us. Zhao Heng, who had just disembarked from the ship, was also robbed, but he just Join them and rob others. I've only been here for half a month and I saw them rob three houses. But I usually only cook for them and... I really don't do anything else."

The short-haired woman cried hard and hid behind the long-haired woman. She lowered her eyebrows and didn't know what she was thinking. She spoke in a soft and pitiful voice: "Little brother, I know you are a good person. Please don't kill us. We're willing to do anything."

Both of them were good-looking, and they were huddled together in tears. If it were another man, he would have softened his heart, and if he was a pervert, he would have pounced on them long ago.

Li Hanfei's attention was not on this.

Because the system does not yet have a mission completion sound, it means that the robbers have not been completely solved. The woman on the ground has lost consciousness and should be considered a solution. Then the problem probably lies with these two people.

"You can do anything? Do you dare to kill people?" Li Hanfei said casually.

The long-haired woman shivered in fright, and the short-haired woman tried her best to hide behind the long-haired woman. She has a small face and looks more petite and delicate than a woman with long hair.