c 189,190

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (189) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

I believe that in a few days, the sea surface will be completely frozen and a layer of film will crack, and then it will become thicker and thicker. At that time, all ships will be parked on the spot. Unless there is an icebreaker, the raft will be on the sea and it will be difficult to move.

Li Hanfei missed the three ocean animals a little, Zhenzhen Lianlian loved them.

Don't know how they are. Killer whales and dolphins should not have much of a problem. Mammals are warm-blooded animals. As long as there is no shortage of food, they can save enough fat.

It's just that Zhenzhen, the shark, is different. Faced with the sudden change in temperature in the ocean environment, I don’t know if I can survive it.

The official shelter tents are also beginning to be arranged one by one, giving priority to those residents who are in poor conditions and lack even thicker clothes. Some residents in difficult conditions on the rafts have begun to step off the bamboo rafts one after another.

It's just that the cost of this kind of shelter made of plastic in the shelter is very high for the official, so it can't be used for one household. Instead, beds collected from nearby schools are used, and each shelter is filled with Eight people, not counting children under twelve.

Although the place is crowded, the best thing about it is that it is warm. In this kind of weather, as long as you don't go out, you will hardly feel the cold when you live inside.

Of course, temporary shelters made of plastic also have hidden dangers, that is, they are highly flammable. Therefore, we can hear propaganda about safe use of fire almost every day recently, especially in Fangcang accommodation. Each room will select a dormitory chief, and every eight dormitories will have a chief dormitory chief to supervise at all levels to ensure that Something unexpected happened.

As there are more and more plastic shelters, fewer plastic products are open to the public for sale. On the one hand, the supply of materials is now insufficient. On the other hand, the shelters require a large amount of plastic.

The officials are trying their best to allow everyone to have a good winter, and the people are also trying their best to survive.

In the following days, the ice on the sea became larger and larger, and everyone knew that it would become one.