c236-240

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (236) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei frowned: "Has he contacted your parents?"

"This is not important." Yue Cheng shook his head and said, "I'm a little worried that he will let the authorities notice me and expose me."

The current name of Yuecheng is Li Yuecheng. The government has now lost most of the past population database, so there is nothing to worry about even if the names are made up.

What they are afraid of now is that once the other party reports Yue Cheng's real name, they only need to input it into the system to immediately retrieve the information that Yue Cheng is a missing scientific researcher in Antarctica.

Once he is discovered, as a top talent, he will be quickly protected by the authorities.

But Yue Cheng, who has lost his memory, just wants to go to Antarctica again with Li Hanfei.

If they were really discovered, the two people would really be getting farther and farther apart. At that time, Li Hanfei had to make a choice between his brother and Yue Cheng.

This is something neither of them want to face.

Li Hanfei frowned: "He hasn't noticed that you used a fake name?"

Yue Cheng said: "I intentionally asked them to call me Yue Cheng, and emphasized that my surname was Li on most important occasions. So when he heard others call me Yue Cheng, he would preconceptionally think that he was calling me by my real name, and thought that I had recovered. It’s just that if he keeps pestering me, the matter will be exposed one day. And I suspect that he decided to come and recognize me as a relative after seeing me working for the government.”

More than half a month has passed since the last time they met for the first time. Since then, that person has never been bothered again. Li Hanfei only thought that the other party was interested, but he didn't expect to entangle him at this time.

As long as Yuecheng didn't go to the government, there would still be a way for him to come and pester him. But what Yue Cheng now suspects is that the other party has seen Yue Cheng's current development, so he rushed over to recognize him.

This is a dead end without ifs.

"Have you thought of how to solve it?" Li Hanfei asked.

Yue Cheng shook his head: "There is no better way. I just know that he probably doesn't know my family background. He only knows that I am the son of the Yue family's doctor. But in the memory I think of, I haven't contacted my family for many years. . My relationship with them is not good. But he feels that I can treat him preferentially for the sake of my family."