c 175,176

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (175) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Dou Linwei does not think too badly of children, this is his stereotype. But this time I got it right.

"It's obvious at first glance, and the police also said that recently, more and more adults are inciting children to commit crimes, and it's serious enough that the higher-ups are paying attention to this matter. However, we don't know what the specific sentence will be. Let's wait for the receipt first." Li Hanfei sighed.

"What kind of world is this?" Dou Linwei said, "Nowadays, there are only a few children. If you instigate children to commit crimes, are you really not afraid that the children will have today or tomorrow? If someone is really cruel, who will be responsible for beating him to death?"

"Now we really have to pay attention to the unlimited right of self-defense. Anyone who boards the bamboo raft without permission will be the intruder's responsibility if he is killed or injured. The higher-ups have explained this." Li Hanfei gave him reassurance, "Go back." Go to sleep, I will continue to guard you. If there is any trouble tonight, nothing will happen again."

Dou Linwei said: "You said this has reached the official boundary, and we have to stay vigil every night. When will it end..."

Yue Cheng didn't know what he was thinking of. After everyone dispersed, they went back to their room first. Li Hanfei gave Yue Cheng a foot-washing water. The water level was slightly higher. He asked him to scald his feet first, then poured a cup of hot water, cut two slices of ginger and threw them in to let Yue Cheng warm up.

The hot water was over seventy degrees, and Li Hanfei felt it was too hot even when he put his hand in it. Yue Cheng put his foot in expressionlessly, showing no signs of coldness or heat.

Li Hanfei stretched out his hand to test the water temperature: "Don't you think it's hot?"

"It's okay." Yue Cheng stepped on the water and raised his feet. The soaked part was slightly red, and there were some protruding blood vessels on it.

"Maybe...you have other powers that haven't been discovered." This ability to almost ignore temperature changes is either a mutation or a loss of sensory nerves in this area. It's not that you can't feel cold, but that you can't feel cold. arrive.

If it's the former, fine, if it's the latter...

But under the current conditions, there was no chance to conduct a full-body examination on him. Even if you can, you can't take him there. What if you find something strange and are taken to be sectioned and studied?