c 226-230

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (226) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Without red meat, I always feel like I have lost a lot of my soul. Recently, officials have also gone further, digging holes in the ice to catch some fish and shrimp and selling them. The price is still slightly more expensive than before the ice, but not too expensive. They will also buy some fresh ones. It comes in handy when eating hot pot this time.

"Eat the meat first, and the intestines are included in the meat, and then eat the vegetables. I cut the potatoes into two types, thin and thick. We can eat whichever you like," Jiang Yue said, mixing cucumbers with sugar. The tomatoes are placed where everyone can reach them. "And this one, just for clearing the mouth."

Li Hanfei couldn't help but pick up a piece of tomato and eat it. The tomatoes you grow yourself are naturally ripe. And this variety is good, the tomatoes themselves are soft, waxy and juicy, and when dipped in sugar, it fully stimulates the taste buds.

Li Hanfei hurriedly picked one up for Yue Cheng, and Yue Cheng ate it with Li Hanfei's chopsticks.

The fish fillets and shrimps are thrown into the pot first, and a handful of coriander is thrown in for seasoning. There is no one here who doesn’t eat coriander.

When the shrimps turn red, you should fish them out as soon as possible. Fish fillets can be eaten anytime you want. They are crispy when they are tender. When they are cooked, they will have a different chewy texture when they are old. It's purely a matter of personal preference.

Thick potatoes and sweet potatoes, which need to be cooked for a long time, are thrown into the pot first. Li Hanfei fishes out a tender piece of fish meat from the red soup, dips it in a little oil sauce and eats it in his mouth. Bright.

Yue Cheng also took off his chopsticks and imitated Li Hanfei's example, but when he was about to dip the dish in oil, Li Hanfei held him down and dipped it in sesame sauce.

"This one's not that spicy."

Children like to eat shrimp the most. Peeling them is troublesome. You can boil a few more shrimps at a time and fish them out. Who has time to eat the shrimps? Just peel a few for your children.

Li Hanfei cooked a handful of bean sprouts and kelp and threw them in. While peeling the shrimp, he counted the seconds in his mind for the best time to fish out the bean sprouts.