c 39,40

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (39) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

At lunch time, I took out the food box and the water was still hot. If it is placed on the fire, it will still boil, which means that the time inside is almost constant. In the afternoon, the two of them went up the mountain to cut the grass with knives. After cutting a little bit, Li Hanfei put a little bit into the space. They kept cutting like this all afternoon, cutting down more than a quarter of the grass on the top of the mountain.

The next day was another day of mowing, and Li Hanfei discovered that a large bundle of grass that he could barely hold was counted into one in the space. After a day and a half of mowing, I checked with the system and found that the number of grasses calculated by the system was forty-three.

Ninety-nine caps, the two thought to prepare enough fodder first. In fact, it is not difficult to catch seafood and other things in the sea, but these three sheep are the only ones. Li Hanfei even fantasized about raising these sheep and then breeding them, so that there would be an endless supply of sheep.

They must not be left hungry.

Unfortunately, by the afternoon of the third day, the grass on the mountain was almost cut. Mainly because the sea water rose so much that the two of them had to swim across to get to the island. Many grasses cannot be harvested after being soaked in sea water. At this time, there were only more than fifty grass numbers stored in the space.

The two then continued to cut down trees. Trees that were too thick were not considered, as the sawing process was laborious and slow. The thickest they wanted was only as thick as a head, and most of them were relatively thin trees with a large number of vines. A small mountain of wood was piled directly where the raft and the fishing boat were connected.

After two days of wood cutting, I even got two beehives and seven or eight bird's nests. The honeycomb was smoked with a fire to make the bees inside faint and obtain two nectar sources. However, Li Hanfei was stung twice and became swollen. Fortunately, it was not a wasp and it was not fatal.

The nest was generally empty, and twelve eggs were obtained. Li Hanfei also kept the remaining bird's nest as tinder, which burned easily and was a perfect match for flint.

On the seventh day after the two arrived at the island, the water level had submerged most of the island they had seen before.

In almost a day or two, the land on the island will be completely submerged. Some taller trees may hold on a little longer, but it's only a matter of a few days.