c 91,92

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (91) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The only thing left is to make a roof. The most basic requirement is to be rainproof. For rainproofing, plastic sheeting is naturally indispensable.

There is only one section, where did the plastic sheet come from?

Basically all the plastic sheets on the boat are used. My neighbor has some, but they also have to save plastic sheets to make a greenhouse. Even if you can't do it now, using plastic cloth as a film can speed up the germination and growth of seeds.

Li Hanfei is very interested in the development of agriculture on board ships, and nothing can be missing.

But for Da Yezi, it was difficult to tell the neighbors about their origins. After all, they had been on the boat here often, so they had a rough impression of what was there. And the leaves are not completely waterproof. It's hard to say anything else.

"Brother Rabbit, how do you think this cover is waterproof? We don't have plastic sheeting anymore. Leaves are not good either."

Yue Cheng's brain was bright and he might be able to think of something.

But a clever woman cannot make a meal without rice, and there are only a few things on the boat. No matter how smart Brother Rabbit is, he has no idea.

"Can't we put plastic bags together?" Yue Cheng asked.

"If it's not strict, it will always leak. Besides, we still have plastic bags for other things."

Yue Cheng lowered his eyebrows and thought about it, when the neighbor girl came over with something. Li Hanfei lowered his head and looked at the airs he had put up. Not wanting her to see him, he stood up and went over to greet her.

"Look what my brother did." The girl put five plastic bottles in a small basin. The plastic bottle was cut open at the waist, and the upper half was inserted into the lower half. There was a funnel-shaped space on top, filled with soil. They look like mini flowerpots.

This thing is a bit like the little trap made by Li Hanfei, but the upper part is cut more.

"What is this?" Li Hanfei took it and asked Yue Cheng to hold it. When he picked it up, he saw that the bottom half of the bottle was still filled with water, and a cloth strip extended from the top half to absorb water.